Edmore is a town in Ramsey County, at 1,513 feet elevation, in the northeastern area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 256 people. Coordinates are latitude 48.41 N & longitude 98.45 W.
Edmore is on the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad line.
- By car: from Grand Forks, US highway 2 west about 60 miles to Lakota, then north on state highway 1 for about 27 miles to SH17, then west for 3 miles to Edmore.
- Wheatland Manor 405 South Grant St., Edmore, ND 58330. Tel: (701) 644-2291 or (701) 644-2453. Nicknamed "The Alamo," this historic home exhibits furnishings of the early 1900s. It's library has items from the early history of the area to the present. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Camping: tent and RV camping at Edmore Campground in the city park. Tel: (701) 644-2425
- Main Street Cafe, 421 Main St, Edmore, ND 58330. Tel: (701) 644-2235
- OK Corral, 424 Main St, Edmore, ND 58330. Tel: (701) 644-2277
From here, Devils Lake is about a one hour ride to the south and west (45 miles).