Edmonds is a city in the Puget Sound region of Washington (state). Food, arts, and local culture can be enjoyed in downtown and “the bowl”.
- Community Transit, . Community Transit line 512 links downtown Seattle to Edmonds via 116 and 196 routes from the Lynnwood Transit Center.
- Amtrak, 210 Railroad Ave, . Edmonds is served by Amtrak's Cascades and Empire Builder lines.
- Sounder Commuter Rail, 210 Railroad Ave, . Edmonds is served by the commuter rail line running from Seattle to Everett.
- Washington State Ferries, . There is a ferry service linking Edmonds and Kingston.
- Edmonds Historical Museum, 118 5th Ave N, ☎ +1 425 774-0900, . W-Su 1PM-4PM. Suggested donation $2 adults, $1 students. edit
- Edmonds Art Walk, 500 Main St, . Third Thursday of every month. edit
- Cascadia Art Museum, 190 Sunset Ave, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 336-4809, . Cascadia Art Museum is an organization that celebrates the rich tradition of the visual arts and design in the Northwest. edit
- Scuba dive, although the colder waters of Puget Sound are not for everyone, the Edmonds Underwater Park for scuba divers is one of the most popular shore dives in the State. Visitors can rent or buy dive gear, or even get a guided tour, from nearby Underwater Sports.
- A Taste of Edmonds, Civic Playfields, Edmonds, ☎ (425) 776-6711 ([email protected]), . Held over a weekend, mid-August each year. Free. edit
- Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 778-4554, . Opened in 1924, this independent 1-screen theater with old-school character shows mainstream movies. edit
- Twist Yoga, 122 5th Ave S, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 778-9642, . Studio offering Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, gentle & restorative yoga classes, plus workshops & events. edit
- Edmonds Summer Market, 5th Ave N & Bell St, Edmonds, WA 98020, . 9 AM - 3 PM Saturday, June through October. Free. edit
- Ombu Salon + Spa, 121 3rd Ave N, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 778-6322, . Edmonds' premier organic salon and day spa. $$$. edit
- Off Leash Area Edmonds (OLAE), 498 Admiral Way, Edmonds, WA 98020, . Edmonds' Off Leash Area is one of the few off leash areas that provides a scenic and pleasant non-threatening place for dogs and their owners. Dogs are permitted to run free, swim, meet new friends and play. edit
- Arista Wine Cellars, 320 5th Ave S, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 771-7009, . This family owned wine shop is full of great value wines and hard-to find collectibles. edit
- Mel and Mia's, 7530 Olympic View Dr #103, Edmonds, WA 98026 (located in Perrinville), ☎ (425) 361-7044, . Cafe offering sweets, cakes, or savory dishes for breakfast and lunch. Also serves coffee. High/Afternoon tea is available by reservation. $. edit
- The Cheesemonger's Table, 203 5th Ave S #1, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 640-8949, . Eclectic New American cafe & deli featuring curated cheese plates along with sandwiches & pub fare. $$. edit
- Salt & Iron, 321 Main St #3135, Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 361-1112, . Steak & oysters round out the New American menu at this eatery with sidewalk tables & a full bar. $$$. edit
- Red Twig Cafe, 117 5th Ave S, Edmonds, WA 98020 (Downtown), ☎ (425) 771-1200, . Cozy indoor/outdoor cafe that serves excellent coffee and food for breakfast and lunch. $$. edit
- Rory's of Edmonds (Rory's), 105 Main Street, Edmonds, WA 98020 (By the ferry dock), ☎ (425) 778-3433, . edit
- Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn (Harbor Inn), 130 W Dayton Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 771-5021 (fax: (425) 672-2880), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 11:00. edit
- Travelodge Edmonds, 23825 Highway 99 North, Edmonds, WA 98026 US, ☎ (425) 771-8008 ([email protected], fax: (425) 771-0080), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 11:00. edit