East Glacier is a town located at the eastern park border of Glacier National Park in Northwestern Montana.
- Amtrak, 400 MT Hwy 49 N, . The Empire Builder stops in East Glacier. It is a seasonal stop that is open from April to October.
- Serrano's Mexican Restaurant, 29 Dawson Ave, ☎ +1 406 226-9392, . 5PM-10PM daily. Mexican restaurant in an old log house. edit
- Glacier Park Lodge, 1 Midvale Rd, ☎ +1 406 226-5600, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. Glacier Park Lodge is located across the street from the East Glacier Park Amtrak train station on US #2. The hotel has a heated swimming pool and nine-hole golf course. All daily meals are available, with a nicely priced menu in the main dining room. A coffee bar and a well stocked gift shop are also on site. Televisions, elevators, and air conditioning are not available. (48.442818,-113.222651) edit
- Brownies Hostel (HI-East Glacier Park), 1020 MT Hwy 49, ☎ +1 406 226-4426, . Cafe, kitchen facilities, internet access, lockers available. (48.448954,-113.225306) edit
- Serrano's Backpacker's Inn, 29 Dawson Ave, ☎ +1 406 226-9392, . Backpacker cabins in the back yard of Serrano's Mexican Restaurant (see above). Reservations taken up to 24 hours in advance. $15 beds in shared cabins, $40 private cabins. edit
- Travelers Rest Lodge, Main road on East Galcier (near AMTRAK), ☎ (406) 226-9143, . Individual cabins with bedroom, lounge with fireplace and kitchenette. edit
- Bison Creek Ranch, 20722 US Hwy 2 West, East Glacier, Montana, ☎ (406) 226-4482, . Bison Creek Ranch is a great family owned bed and breakfast. They happen to be located two miles west of East Glacier Park, Montana. Right off of Highway 2, this bed and breakfast has been operated by the Schauf Family for quite some time. This bed and breakfast features three A-Frame Chalets, four cabins, and a restaurant. They provide a home cooked breakfast every morning. The Restaurant boasts some of the prettiest views of the Rocky Mountains and delicious home cooked meals. They are also open to the public. The dining experience at Bison Creek Ranch is one of kind. edit
|Routes through East Glacier