Dublin  is a thriving, upscale suburb in Mid-Ohio located about 20 miles Northwest of Columbus. The town is a fast growing community that prides itself in careful community planning and first rate schools and community services. A population of 34,000 makes Dublin one of the largest suburban communities in Columbus. Dublin is also the headquarters of several large corporate enterprises -- most notably Wendy's International and Cardinal Health. With an expansive network of parks and bikeways, manicured landscaping, and careful planning of traffic flow, Dublin is often regarded as one of the most beautiful suburban communities in Ohio.
- Concrete Corn Sculpture
- Old Dublin
- Osage Orange Trees
- Dublin Irish Festival
- Stroll Through Old Dublin
- Visit the Columbus Zoo---Birthplace of the first gorilla born in captivity, The Columbus Zoo continues to move forward with new exhibits including a new Asian area opening this summer. The zoo is adjacent to a water park it now owns, and has an attached, public golf course. Former director, Jack Hanna, brought much needed publicity, but the zoo stands by itself as an innovative and excellent animal display.
- Take a Bike Ride
- Visit a Park
- Golf---Muirfield Country Club, home of Jack Nicklaus's Memorial Touranemnt and its sister course are the most prominent of Dublin's many golf courses, but other choices abound. Arnold Palmer's Tartan Fields is minutes north of Muirfield. Public courses such as Shamrock and the Columbus Zoo's links are good courses, and Millcreek, home of Ben Curtis, is only a few miles north of Dublin, and also open to anyone.
- Independence Day celebration---Free live musical entertainment and a top-notch fireworks display.
- Ha'penny Bridge Imports of Ireland.
- The Morgan House.
- Tuttle Mall.
- Perimeter Loop.
- Jason's. the best food in old Dublin
- Old Bag of Nails.
- The Sugar Tin.
- The Brazenhead.
- The Dublin Village Tavern. Located in a former hardware turned post office, the Dublin Village Tavern offers sandwiches, soups, and drinks in a friendly, cozy atmosphere.
- AmeriSuites Columbus/Dublin, 6161 Park Center Circle, (614) 799-1913, . Located 20 miles northwest of Columbus in the upscale suburb of Dublin.
- Columbus Marriott Northwest, 5605 Paul G. Blazer Memorial Parkway, +1 614 791-1000, Fax: +1 614 791-1001, .
- Courtyard Columbus Dublin, 5175 Post Road, +1 614 764-9393, Fax: +1 614 764-9825, .
- Sonesta ES Suites Dublin, 435 Metro Place South, +1 614 791-0403, Fax: +1 614 791-9224, .
- Staybridge Suites, 6095 Emerald Parkway, +1 614 734-9882, .
- Holiday Inn Express, 5500 Tuttle Crossing Blvd (off I-270), ☎ 614-793-5500, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: noon. Offers 24-hour business center, meeting space, indoor pool and whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center and complimentary, hot Express Start breakfast. Starting at $99.99 plus tax. edit
- Embassy Suites Columbus Dublin, 5100 Upper Metro Place, ☎ 1-614-792-9000, . Located just 10 minutes away from the Ohio State University campus, the Embassy Suites Columbus Dublin brings you to the heart of Buckeye country. edit
- Laquinta Inn Dublin, 6145 Park Center Circle (located @ 270 and Tuttle), ☎ 614-792-8300, . checkin: 1:00pm; checkout: noon. The La Quinta Inn Columbus Dublin is northwest of downtown Columbus, just 12 miles from Ohio State University and such attractions as the Center of Science and Industry (COSI). The Columbus Zoo is only five miles and you can reach the Ohio Historical Center and the Franklin Park Conservatory in under half an hour. Walk from here to The Mall at Tuttle Crossing, and to great restaurants such as P.F. Chang's and the House of Japan....see more If you are in town for events at the Columbus Convention Center, Nationwide Arena, and Value City Arena, this is the place to stay. Riverside Methodist and Ohio State University Hospitals are 13 miles. Great service and friendly faces are a given at the La Quinta Inn Columbus Dublin. All rooms come with free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron w/ironing board, voicemail, and more. We have a guest laundry facility and plenty of bus and RV parking, so book as many rooms as you want and stay as long as you like! In the morning, start your day with a scrumptious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM along with a USA Today newspaper in the lobby, our treat. There is a cozy meeting room and at the front desk, available fax/copy services. We also have a well-equipped fitness center for use at your leisure, at no charge. Find us off I-270 at Tuttle Crossing. Retrieved from "http://wikitravel.org/en/Dublin_%28Ohio%29" edit
- Courtyard Columbus Dublin, 5175 Post Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017, ☎ 1-614-764-9393, . edit