The Dodecanese Islands are an island group in the South Aegean Islands of Greece .
- Kalymnos is a beautiful island, located between Kos and Leros, close to the coast of western Turkey.
- Karpathos is located between Rhodes and Crete.
- Kos is the third largest of the Dodecanese and the second most popular and touristy island after Rhodes.
- Leros has just recently been open to tourism.
- Nisyros is a small island to the south of Kos, home to Greece's only 'active' volcano.
- Patmos is located north of Leros. It is one of the most religious Greek Islands because it is where Saint John the Divine had its revelation and wrote the Apocalypse.
- Symi is a small island located between Rhodes and Kos.
- Rhodes is the the largest and the most popular and touristy island of the Dodecanese.
- Astypalaia is a small and not much developed island, located between Kos and Amorgos.
- Halki is a small and not much developed island, very close to Rhodes.
- Kastellorizo - a small island only 2kms off the southeastern coast of Turkey
- Lipsi is a small island close to Patmos and Leros. It has a diverse range of beaches and is known for its relaxing and peaceful environment. They also produce their own thyme honey, wine varieties and local cheeses.
- Tilos is a small and remote island, located between Kos and Rhodes, visited by campers and peace seekers.
All ferry and high speed ferry companies : schedules, connections, availability and prices, between Dodecanese islands , other Greek islands & Piraeus port (Athens) is here