Czeladź (Tszeh-ladz) is a tiny city in Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. It's one of the oldest cities in Zagłębie region.
Katowice airport offers direct connections with different places:
- LOT Polish Airlines: Warsaw-Chopin
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt,Munich
- Ryanair: Athens, Birmingham, Bologna, Brindisi, Catania, Cologne/Bonn, Cork, Dortmund, Dublin, Edinburgh, Goteborg, Kyiv- Boryspil, London-Stansted, Manchester, Milan-Bergamo, Odessa, Oslo-Sanderfjord, Paphos
- Transavia: Amsterdam
- Wizzair: Alesund, Athens, Barcelona, Bergen, Bristol, Catania, Cologne/Bonn, Doncaster/Sheffield, Dortmund, Dubai-Al Maktoum, Eindhoven, Kharkiv, Kyiv-Zhuliany, Kutaisi, Larnaca, Liverpool, London-Luton, Lviv, Malmo, Malta, Milan-Bergamo, Sanderfjord, Reykjavik-Keflavik, Rome-Ciampino, Stavanger, Stockholm-Skavista, Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion, Tenerife-South
seasonal: Alghero, Bari, Bologna, Burgas, Castellón, Fuerteventura, Glasgow, Faro, Lisbon, Malaga, Naples, Podgorica, Porto, Santander, Split
- There're many buses from Katowice, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Sosnowiec or Będzin stopping in Czeladź.
- International buses from Berlin, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Brno and Ostrava use to stop in Czeladź too, you can check their timetable on E-Podroznik site.
Czeladź's located near 94 and 86 ways.
- Saint Stanislaus church Neoromanesque church from 1916 built on old, medieval church's place. There's a beautiful interior and polychromies. There's also a miraculous picture of Our Lady of Comfort. Main holidays're celebrated 8th of May and 26th of July.
- Polish Bretherns praying house (Rynkowa street 2) The tiny building from 1567 where local Polish Bretherns used to pray.
- Piaski district. A workers' colony built in 19 century for Ernst-Michal coal mine workers. The coal mine was French owned and one of it's headmasters was Victor Vianney, a relative of Roman Catholic saint- priest Jean-Marie Vianney (main holidays: 4th August and 15th September). Other interesting landmarks in Piaski are Saint Jean-Marie Vianney sanctuary from 20s and Finish Houses district (Fińskie Domki).
- Christ the Savior Chapel. A 17 century chapel's replica located in Przełajka district, on the crossroad of Będzin and Wojkowice cities.
- Elektrownia Gallery. A culture house and art gallery located in old power plant's building.
- Pałac Saturna and Pałac Pod Filarami . Villas from interwar period, nowadays splurge hotels.
- Jewish cemetery (Będzińska street 68). Cemetery from the end of 19 century with well-preserved graves
- Synagogue memorial. A monument located on Katowicka street, near the marketplace. It commemorates the Czeladź's synagogue destroyed in 1939 by German Nazi.
- Witch Monument. Monument in the city center remembering Katarzyna Włodyczkowa, a woman executed in 1736 for witchcraft.
- Alfred Park. A lovely park with small pond
- Przetok Ponds. Group of ponds near Brynica River. It's a good view point on the city.
- Szyb Jana . Small pond hidden in the woods
- Osiedle Dziekana. Short blocks of flat district in green area
- Saint Archangels church(Wyspiański street 1). Tiny, contemporary church on Osiedle Dziekana dedicated to archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael. There's a good view point on Czeladź's block of flat districts.
- St.Matthew's church(Powstańców Śląskich street 34). An interesting contemporary church with lovely and modest interior.
- Saint Adalbert church (Składkowski street 28). A contemporary church located in beautiful, field, scenery. There're nice mosaics inside.
There're many parks and other green areas in Czeladź like Grabek, Harcerski or Kosciusko park. Culture house Kopalnia Kultury use to organize many live concerts and other events.
- M1. A big shopping mall with popular world's and Polish brands and food court
- Pałac Saturna, Dehnelów street 2. edit Splruge hotel located in interwar period villa. It offers appartments with free WiFi, thermal spa and indoor swimming pool.
- Simar, Sosnowa street 27. edit Hostel in the city center, free WIFi
- hotel Szafran, Będzińska street 82. edit Mid-range hotel located near 94 road, air-conditioned rooms with free WIFI and LCD.
- hotelik Rycerski, Będzińska street 53. edit A tiny hotel near 94 road.
- hotel Pod Filarami, Dehnleów street 12. edit Mid-range hotel in interwar period villa, rooms with WIFI, free car park
- Motel Te Klimaty, Wojkowicka street 13. edit Budget accommodation not far from city center, restaurant and garden, rooms with free WIFI
- hotel Rycerski, Będzińska street 53. edit A hotel located near 94 way, rooms with free WiFi