Cuneo is a province in the region of Piedmont, northwest Italy.
- Cuneo - a nice town with several monuments and churches also a nice starting location to visit the surrounding mountains.
- Alba - an important town already in the roman period it now has several nice medieval churches and monuments, located in the Langhe hills it also home to the brand Ferrero
- Barolo - nice hilltop village with a medieval castle
- Bra - nice quaint town with a few medieval buildings
- Chianale - a very nice medieval mountain village with houses made of stone, part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Costigliole Saluzzo - medieval village with two castles
- Fossano - nice town with an imposing medieval castle at its centre
- Garessio - nice medieval village located among hills part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy. Nearby is also located the Reggia di Valcasotto, a Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Mondovi - very nice town located on top of a hill with several medieval buildings
- Neive - picturesque medieval town located on top of a hill part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Saluzzo - very nice town with several nice churches, medieval monuments and houses. It used to be and important Marquisate in medieval times.
- Savigliano - nice medieval town with a pretty main square
- Serralunga D'Alba - nice picturesque medieval hilltop town with an interesting tower/castle
- Vinadio - mountain village with a very nice fort located on the shore of an artificial lake, and home to a Sanctuary which is the highest elevation place of Christian worship in Europe at about 2000m