Creede  is a town in Mineral County, Southwestern Colorado.
<iframe%20src= "https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d12601.762878112053!2d-106.92285520678985!3d37.84997709225425!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x873e4742891ef703%3A0x70597e890bc44f0!2sCreede%2C+CO+81130!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1480377885057"%20width="600"%20height="450"%20frameborder="0"%20style="border:0"%20allowfullscreen></iframe> Map of Creede in Google Maps
- Creede Repertory Theatre, 124 North Main St., 719.658.2540, .
- San Juan Snowcat, Route 149, 877-411-SNOW, Facebook: SanJuanSnowcat
- Quiller Gallery, 110 N. Main Street, 719-658-2741, .
- The Candy Mine, 103 N. Main Street, 719-658-1188, .
- Glenmora Lodge at Broadacres Ranch, 25671 West Highway 149, 719-658-0389, .
- Creede Hotel & Restaurant, 120 N. Main Street, 719-658-2608, .
- The Old Firehouse, 123 N. Main St., 719-658-0212, .
- Cottonwood Cove Restaurant, .
- Cascada Bar & Grill, .
- Broadacres Ranch, .
- The Old Firehouse Bed & Breakfast, 123 N. Main St., 719-658-0212, .
- Cottonwood Cove Guest Ranch, 13046 Highway 149, (719) 658-2242, .
- Amethyst Inn & Emporium, 129 N. Main St., 719.658.2430, .
Watch out for:
- Deer/Elk on most roadways! Please drive slow and watch the sides of roads. Dim your headlights when oncoming cars approach.
- Children playing on streets! Please be careful!
- Crow Canyon Archaeological Center - Near Cortez - A not-for-profit organization dedicated to involving the public in the study of archaeology and native American cultures – The Crow Canyon Archaeological Center is a 170-acre research center and "living classroom" located in southwestern Colorado, USA, which offers experiential education programs for students and adults.