Concepción is a city in Paraguay.
- "Cacique II" leaves Concepción to Asunción on Sundays between 6-7 a.m. 22 hours, 55.000 Gs. Returns to Concepción on Wednesday morning.
- There are also occasionally cargo boats doing the trip down to Asunción or further up the Rio Paraguay.
- Banco Fammilier on President Franco has got an ATM accepting Visa and is charging 25000 G 5 dollar USA for doing this
- Hotel Central, on President Franco, Gs90,000 for a room for two.
- Z Hotel, Pinedo 1125 near Presidente Franco, Gs 70,000 for a room for two (breakfast, a/c, private shower). Family run.
- Hotel Frances, President Franco near the harbor. Charge 30 dollars for a room 2 persons inc. breakfast. Big plus point is the pool Gets around 40 degrees Celsius. Known as the nicest place in town by the locals and the a favorite to visiting foreigners.
- Boat to Asunción leaves on Saturdays,
- Bus to Asunción leaves several times a day from the bus terminal. It is a 5 and a half hour trip to Asuncion. Fares start at about 40 mil guaranies and go as high as 70 depending on the style of bus. If planning to ride at night you should buy your ticket early because this hour seems to sell out faster than the rest.