Colonial Beach   is a town in the Northern Neck area of Virginia, and is situated along a tidal section of the Potomac River.
Most visitors to Colonial Beach will arrive by car, but many visitors arrive by boat.
- George Washington's Birthplace. Birthplace of the first President of the United States. edit
- James Monroe's Birthplace. Birthplace of the fifth President of the United States. edit
- Robert E. Lee's Birthplace. Birthplace of the Confederate General who commanded the losing side in the US Civil War. edit
- Denson's Grocery, 117 Washington Ave, Colonial Beach, VA 22443, ☎ (804) 224-4121. Grocery store and restaurant with excellent food and a good selection of beer and wine. edit
- Wilkerson's Seafood Restaurant, 3900 McKinney Blvd, Colonial Beach, VA 22443, ☎ (804) 224-7117, . Time-tested eatery with river views & down-to-earth decor, plus all-you-can-eat buffets on weekends. edit
- Colonial Beach Brewing, 215C Washington Ave, Colonial Beach, VA 22443, ☎ (540) 538-1443. Laid back brewery with two entrances and a wide selection of draft beers. edit
- Dockside Restaurant & Tiki Bar, 1787 Castlewood Dr, Colonial Beach, VA 22443, ☎ (804) 224-8726, . Waterfront restaurant and tiki bar with live music near the Monroe Bay Marina. edit
- Ingleside Vineyards, 5872 Leedstown Rd, Colonial Beach, VA 22443, ☎ (804) 224-8687, . Winery with a large patio and a good selection. edit