Codrington is a city on the island of Barbuda.
Codrington Airport (IATA: BBQ) (ICAO: TAPH)
Barbuda Express offers ferries from Antigua. The ferry docks at River Wharf, some distance from the only town, but an easy walk to almost-empty beaches.
- Martello Tower
- Two Foot Bay caves. A group of rare caverns situated on the northeast corner of the island is formed out of limestone over the centuries by the crashing waves. The original island inhabitants once lived in the caves and remnants of their art can be seen along the interior walls.
- Beaches. 11 miles (18 km) long coastline strip beach stretches just opposite the Codrington town separated by a watercourse. 4 miles (7 km) south of Codrington is situated on one of the most stunning and isolated beaches in the Caribbean. A strip of soft pink sand runs parallel to the calm turquoise, crystal-clear lagoon. It is the perfect place to relax for people who love solitude or romance. edit
- Birdwatching. Codrington Lagoon, home to the Frigate Bird Sanctuary. There is possible to explore the largest nesting area of five frigate bird species as well as more than 170 other Caribbean bird species. Frigate Bird Sanctuary is open every day of the year from sunrise to sunset. The best time to visit is around September to April when the nesting season is in a full swing. edit
- Fishing. edit
- Kayaking. edit
- Snorkeling & scuba diving. Explore reef-bound shipwrecks found on the southern coast. edit
- Windsurfing. edit
- Cd's Café, J5RC+7R, Codrington, Antigua & Barbuda, ☎ +1 268 773 6838. edit
- Island Nyamings, Rte 1, Codrington, Antigua & Barbuda, ☎ +1 268 732 4508. edit
- Wanda's Food Palace, J5RF+58C, Codrington, Antigua & Barbuda, ☎ +1 268 725 2571. edit
- Wa'Omoni's Best Burgers & Water, River Road Codrington Village, Antigua & Barbuda, ☎ +1 268 717 4496. edit
- Palm Tree Guest House, Codrington Village, Codrington, Antigua & Barbuda, ☎ +1 268 779 1074. A few minutes from town. May have no hot water, but has pleasant rooms. The landlady, Mrs. Deazle, will take orders for dinner and deliver from her restaurant. edit
- TimbukOne, 1 Timbuk St., Codrington, Antigua & Barbuda, ☎ +1 268 562 8085, . edit
- Saint John's, the capital city of Antigua and Barbuda situated on the island of Antigua.