Cobden is a village in Southern Illinois nestled between the ridges of the Shawnee hills.
- Shawnee Hills Wine trail: Numerous wineries all connected by a trail with Cobden in the center. There are many lakes, rivers, hiking trails, and camping areas around as well. Giant City State Park, inspiration point (overlook), Oakwood Bottoms, Trail of Tears State Park and Grand Tower Beach on the Mississippi River are all a short distance away. Every Year in April the River To River Relay Race goes through Cobden too. It's an 80 mile race from the Mississippi to the Ohio river, and it's all hills!
- Yellowmoon Cafe, 110 Front Street. +1 618 893-2394.  Live music every weekend, Local Art works, food, snacks, ice cream treats, beer, local wines, and wireless internet access too.
- Fuzzy's Bar and Grill, 106 Front Street. 1-618-893-2814. Frequently having live music, karaoke. Appetizers, pizza, snacks, sandwiches, Friday fish fry. Pool tables, darts, large horseshoe bar, beer, wine.....spirits. Great friendly atmosphere.
- Bruce Goff Castle B&B  2375 Wing Hill Rd Enjoy some organic architecture designed by internationally acclaimed architect Bruce Goff. Enjoy the views on an ancient mountaintop including major bluff activity of huge rocks strewn about by the last ice age water dam bursting over the top of one the wings of Wing Hill. Enjoy sitting with friends under overhang rock formations whilst noting the privacy of Shawnee National forest lands with out others crawling about. Enjoy access to landmark Rich's Cave that Daniel Boone signed the walls back in time to 1766.
- Boars Nest Bed & Breakfast  Nestled in the woods, these five cabins are centrally located in the heart of the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail. Relax and enjoy time on a wrap around deck that overlooks the woodlands. An eight person hot tub is a sure way to unwind at the end of the trail. Boars Nest is close to all the local amenities, of shopping, nightlife, restaurants, gas stations, anything the traveler should need, or close comforts for local guests. Open year round. 920 Kratzinger Hollow Rd Cobden IL 62920 800.440.4489  [email protected]
- The Davie School Inn, 300 Freeman Street (6 miles South of Cobden), ☎ 618-833-2377, . checkin: 2:30PM; checkout: 11AM. 11 Huge 850 Sq Ft Suites, King Beds, Private baths with Jacuzzis, Kitchenetts, Breakfast Served in your Suite at the time you like and it is what you like, Romance, Family, or Groups we welcome all. edit
- Cabin Rentals In Southern Illinois, Jonesboro, Il (Take Old 51 south to route 146 east 7 miles), . checkin: 3:00 p.m.; checkout: 11:00a.m. Cabin Rentals is a group of privately owned and operated vacation rentals located in beautiful Southern Illinois. Each owner is dedicated to providing you with a clean, comfortable getaway. They want you to feel at home and enjoy the beauty that each has to offer. These cabins have some of the best views of rolling hills and private lakes, from their front porches, to their spacious hot tubs. $125-$150 nig. edit