Cleveland Heights is a suburb of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio.
- The Coventry District. Located on Coventry Boulevard, this area is known for its shopping, restaurants and bars. Once a haven for artists, the area has become more commercialized in recent years but still maintains some of its charm.
- The Cedar-Lee District. Located on Lee Road between Scarborough and Superior, with most of the businesses between Corydon and East Derbyshire. This area is mainly known for its restaurants and bars. It also contains the newly-renovated main branch of the Cleveland Heights-University Heights library system.
- Cain Park, 14591 Superior Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118. A fairly-small park located right in the middle of Cleveland Heights, Cain Park has six tennis courts, a small kiddie pool, a basketball court, a sledding hill, and two performing-arts stages.
- Tommy's, 1824 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118, . Located in the Coventry District, this restaurant offers a large selection of specialty vegetarian food as well as their famous french fries and shakes, in additional to traditional hamburgers and sandwiches.
- The Stone Oven, 2267 Lee Road, Cleveland, OH 44118, . Located in the Cedar-Lee District, this restaurant offers a large selection of fresh bread, sandwiches, salads, soups, pastries, and drinks.
- The Winking Lizard Tavern, 1852 Coventry Road, Ph: (216) 397-8380, Fax: (216) 397-8730, . Located in the Coventry District, this tavern is a popular hangout with local college students. Drinks are reasonably priced, the food isn't bad, and there really is a lizard.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
|Routes through Cleveland Heights