: Chelmsford (Massachusetts)
Chelmsford is a town in Massachusetts, about 20 minutes west of Lowell.
The town serves as the intersection of the highways Route 3 and Route 495. The 495 exit is around 35 minutes north of Route 90. New Hampshire is most easily reached by driving fifteen minutes North on Route 3.
- Einstein Brothers Bagels
- The Flaky Pastry
- China Mountain - best for take-out
- Timbos - cash only
- Tai Shang Garden (Chelmsford Center)
- The Java Room - amazing coffee and food...not to mention great atmosphere (also now serving alcoholic drinks)
- Infusions Bistro & Catering
- Boston Market
- Burger King
- Dunkin' Donuts (2 and 1/2 of these)
- Panera Bread
- Papa Gino's
- Kastore Restaurant, 110 Tyngsboro Rd, (978)251-4020.
- India Palace, 313 Littleton Rd., 978-244-1235. horrible indian food only north indian choices south indians will fell left out
- Chelmsford House of Pizza - for subs, etc.
- Kastores - for great turkey sandwiches with a smile, and an ice cream window open late.
- Pizza Place
- Zesty's Pizza
- Brother's Pizza (Best In Town)
- Glenview - excellent prices for generous portions of home-style food.
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelsmford-Lowell, 10 Independence Drive, Phone: +1 978 256-0800, Toll-free: +1 800 333-3333, Fax: +1 978 256-0750, .
- Best Western Chelmsford Inn, 187 Chelmsford Street, Phone: +1 978 256-7511, Toll-free: +1 888 770-9992, Fax: +1 978 250-1401, .
There are currently no campgrounds within the town of Chelmsford.
|Routes through Chelmsford