Chagrin Falls is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- All visitors should see the Chagrin Falls during their trip.
Downtown Chagrin Falls boasts plenty of one of a kind boutiques and shops without the bustle of a city. Jewelry, clothing and shoes define the theme to many of the shops but other types do exist. Be sure to visit Mac's tobacco pouch for a cigar or if you are in need of winter gear head to Geiger's Ski & Sport Haus located right next door.
- Jekyll's Kitchen, 17 River St., ☎ (440) 893-0797. Used to be Blake's. Jekyll's has great food and an outdoor bar and patio right in the center of town. edit
- Umami Asian Kitchen, 42 North Main St., ☎ (440) 247-8600. edit
- Gamekeeper's Taverne, 87 West St., ☎ (440) 247-7744. A mainstay of Chagrin Falls. Gamekeeper's serves good food in a rustic, cozy atmosphere. It is attached to the Inn of Chagrin Falls. edit
- Taylor's Place, 152 Bell St, ☎ (440) 247-4950. edit
- Yours Truly, 30 North Main St., ☎ (440) 247-3232, . A popular place for breakfast and lunch. Be prepared to wait 5-10 minutes on the weekends for a table. edit
- Fresh Start Diner, 16 North Main St., ☎ (440) 893-9599, . Typical small town diner with a healthy twist. Always good and consistent. edit
- 87 West Wine Bar, 87 West St.. A restaurant and wine bar that provides a unique ambiance that is romantic yet fun. edit
- Rick's Cafe, 86 North Main St., ☎ 440-247-7666, . A favorite place to grab a burger or ribs and a beer. The indoor area features a nice bar surrounded by flat screen TVs and the outdoor area is great when warm. Great live bands entertain at Rick's around 3 times a month so be sure to check their website before going. edit
- Inn of Chagrin Falls, 87 West Street, ☎ (440) 247-1200, . Cozy unique rooms located only a block away from the center of town. edit
- The Club at Hillbrook, 14800 Hillbrook Dr., ☎ (440) 247-4940, . A quaint inn nestled in the woods by a picturesque river, Hillbrook also serves as a private-members only club. The Tudor mansion transports patrons back in time to 16th century England and its character adds a touch of elegance to any trip. The Inn is very quiet and has very good food. edit