Central Indiana is the central third of the state of Indiana, surrounding the Nine-County Region at the heart of the state.
This is the area where "Crossroads of America" really comes into play. Numerous interstates and highways swarm into this area. I-65S from the northwest, I-74E from the west, I-70E from the southwest, I-65N from the south, I-74W from the southeast, I-70W from the east, and I-69S from the northeast. Indianapolis has a loop called I-465.
- Greyhound 
- Anderson - Economy Inn, 2400 S. Scatterfield Rd. +1 765 642-3931
- Indianapolis - 350 S. Illinois St. +1 317 267-3076
- Megabus, +1 877 G02-MEGA, . A super cheap way to travel by bus that was brought from Europe to the Midwest. Clean, friendly travel option. The earlier you book your trip the cheaper it is. All pickup/drop off points are at popular landmarks. Pickup/drop off from three points in Indy:
- Indianapolis City Market - 222 E. Market St.
- Circle Center Mall - 40 W. Maryland St.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 4790 W. 16th St.
- Burlington Trailways 1 800 992-4618.  Offers bus service throughout the Midwest. Pickup/drop off in Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis International Airport 
- Alexandria Airport 1577 E. 900 N. +1 765 724-7060
- Anderson Municipal 282 Airport Rd. +1 765 648-6293
- Eagle Creek Aviation Services 4101 Dandy Trail. +1 800 4TP-E331. 
- Greenwood Municipal Airport 749 E County Line Rd., Greenwood. +1 317 881-0887. 
- Metropolitan Airport 10401 Willow View Rd., Fishers. +1 317 849-0840. 
- Mt. Comfort Airport 3867 N. Aviation Way, Greenfield. +1 317 335-3371. 
- Amtrak 350 S. Illinois St., Indianapolis. +1 800 USA-RAIL. 
The largest concentration of restaurants can be found in Kokomo and Lafayette.
With the dining comes the drinking—you'll find most nightlife in Central Indiana in Kokomo and and West Lafayette as well.