Canggu is a beach area in South Bali, north of Seminyak and south of Tanah Lot.
Canggu has a very long black sand beach
Canggu proper is a small village on the beach about 20 minutes north of Seminyak, half way to Tanah Lot. Canggu is widely used though to refer to a large coastal stretch of about 8 km, running north from the village of Berawa (just north of Seminyak) to the village of Cemagi (just south of Tanah Lot) taking in "Batu Bolong Beach", Echo Beach, ""Nelayan Beach"", Pererenan Beach, Selasih Beach, Seseh Beach and Mengening Beach along the way. It is still a largely rural area away from the beaches, but is being developed fast.
Nelayan Beach (Fisherman Beach) is where you can still get fresh fish, lobsters, prawns etc every early morning. Five minutes walk between Berawa Beach and Batu Bolong Beach.
The beaches have dark grey or black sand and are not prized by tourists for swimming and sunbathing, but offer some renowned and challenging surfing spots. The area remains popular with surfers, the breaks are inviting, the water is clean and the beaches are not as littered with plastic as Kuta and Seminyak.
The area is popular with many expatriates who choose to live here, and a large number of the villas owned by overseas nationals are located here. Much of the area features quietly undulating terrain with the rice paddies that typify much of south central Bali.
Taxis can be hard to find in this area and most travel tends to be by private car or motorcycle. Consider booking accommodation with a complimentary airport pickup as this is the easiest way to get to Canggu. A cab should cost around 80K from Kuta. A private bus or van should cost around 150-200K.
- Very pastoral, Canggu offers a chance to observe the daily rhythms of Balinese village life.
- Check out the sunset from your perch on a surfboard.
- Fisherman bringing back freshly caught fish in the early mornings at Nelayan Beach.
- Black sand beaches. Amongst the better beaches in this area are Berawa, Nelayan, Echo Beach and Pererenan.
- Baruna Surf Culture, Canggu - Bali, ☎ +6281353145256, . Surf lessons, Surf trips and culture - more information [email protected] edit
- Canggu Club  Various activities are offered at the Canggu Club. Bali's first (and only) country club.
- Casa Day Spa & delivery, Jalan Raya Canggu 58A (in between Berawa and Batu Bolong Intersection), ☎ 0361-2149911, . 10.00AM-7.00PM. Casa Day Spa and Delivery is a high street style spa located conveniently in the main road Raya Canggu on the way to Tanah Lot Temple or Echo Beach. Casa offer delightful spa treatments and Rated 5 star by Tripadvisor "Casa Home Spa". idr 40.000-250.000. edit
- Nirwana Bali Golf Course Nearby in Tanah Lot. Designed by Greg Norman and is consistently voted one of the best golf courses in Asia; it is situated beside the dramatic, waved-lashed sea temple of Tanah Lot just to the north.
- Surf Canggu is a strip of black sand beach and reef breaks that is known for having something for everyone.
- Mybalisurf based in Canggu. For private individual or group surf lessons with great instructors or surf board hire, contact "+6282147500369" url="http://www.mybalisurf.com"
- "Bodyboard" Echo beach has a bar and a couple of local guys renting surf and bodyboards. Under adult surveillance, the white waters are a good place for kids to have fun with a body board (50k Rp). Note that the currents and waves are strong and dangerous, people drown regularly.
- Therapy Spa, Jl Pantai Sentosa, Echo Beach, Canggu (Right next to Sea Sentosa in Echo Beach, Canggu), ☎ 0361 203 2929, . A simple mind, a healthy body, a happy soul. Therapy, an Urban Spa with an extraordinary vibe ushers you to de-stress like never before. A space created for you to escape the roller coasters of life, to unwind the complexities of the mind and to INDULGE in life's little pleasures. edit
- Umalas Stables, Jl Lestari 9x, Banjar Umalas Kauh, ☎ +62 361 731402 ([email protected]), . This is Bali's main horse riding stables and many packages are offered. Trotting along the Canggu beaches is especially popular. Edit: Seems the stable has been closed edit
- Yoga Classes (Serenity Yoga Bali), Serenity Eco Guesthouse, Jalan Nelayan, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia, ☎ 03618469251, . 7.30am-10pm. beginner, intermediate and advanced yoga classes. No reservation required, bring towel. Rp 100,000. 30Day Unlimited 2.2mil IDR. (-8.659820008237938,115.13394266366959) edit
- The Lawn Canggu (the lawn canggu), Jl. Pura Dalem, Canggu, 80361, Bali (Turn right just before Batu Bolong beach), ☎ +62 361 3351055, . 11am-11pm. You can hang and sun tan on the lawn from 11am onwards, while you watch the long board surfers slide along the Canggu waves, directly out front of the premises. Order bites and a carafe of sangria to share as you slip into another beautiful Bali sunset. Move indoors to wine and dine your loved ones, and stay late into the night with cocktails and delicious food. What was lacking in Canggu before, is lacking no more. Sunday Sundowns have been taken to a whole new level, where casual meets classy and the ocean meets The Lawn. (-8.658478,115.129627) edit
- Flow and Yonder, 5 Jalan Batu Bolong, Canggu (Next to Beetlenut heading towards Batu Belong), ☎ 081338285236. Little surf shop selling local made products. One of the few places stocking Studer boards (around 600USD) along with big brands, leashes, wax, fins, trunks and anything else related to the surf. Surf reports downstairs on the wall. Some used boards for sale. edit
- Canggu Jewelry Making, Jalan Batu Bolong No 27B ((past Segara Madu Pool on the way to Tugu Hotel)), ☎ +6282147348746, . 9 am-5:30pm. Canggu Jewelry Making studio offers jewelry making classes for children and adults. Enjoy a class in as little as 3 hours while friends are surfing and make a piece of jewerly of your own design to take home, or to give to someone you love. Sampling and production are also available. Group discounts available. Bookings and inquiries can be made [email protected] Classes range start from 450,000 IDR. edit
- Redz Surfboards, Jalan Raya Canggu 18x, Denpasar (Follow JL Raya Canggu south and will be on the left), ☎ 03619229222, . Bali made surfboards. Good value for the price. Also sell locally made fins and other surfing gear. edit
- Temple of Enthusiasm (Deus ex Machina), Jalan Batu Mejan No.8, Canggu (On the left if heading towards Echo beach), ☎ +62 361 368 3386, . 9am-11pm. A relaxed hang out a little inland from Echo beach. Hand made surfboads, hand planes, skateboards and custom motorcycles. Free to use Mini Ramp. The biggest draw is their Sunday session, but if you have forgotten some gear from home you might be able to find something fun here to buy or look at. Ask them to show you around the premise, see how they make their boards and bikes. edit
- Yudelele, Jl.Batu Mejan 24 Gg, Lele, Banjar Padang Linjong; Canggu Bali 80361, Indonesia, ☎ 0817382634, . Beautiful hand crafted guitars made from natural Bali woods. edit
There are many restaurants (also known as Warungs) in the Canggu area. This is a brief collection of well known eateries. Most beaches have warungs with local and western food in the Rp 40k range. Most places also have wifi (even the cheapest of Warungs). Also many deliver, so call and ask.
- Alkaline Restaurant (at Serenity Eco Guesthouse), Serenity Eco Guesthouse, Jl Nelayan, Canggu (on the way to Batu Bolong Beach), ☎ 03618469251, . 8am-10pm. Vegan Raw Western Indonesian Cafe and Juice bar. Offers healthy snacks and meals 10k-60k. (-8.659820008237938,115.13394266366959) edit
- Betelnut, Jalan batu bolong no 60, Canggu (On the way to Batu Belong/ Old mans), ☎ 0821-4680-7233. 7am - 10pm. Australian (Perth) husband and wife team running one of the better healthy cafes in Canggu. Burritos, healthy salads, wheatgrass shots, western breakfast and other interesting eats. Average per person around 50k. A favorite with the locals. edit
- Canteen, Jalan Batubolong 34, Canggu (directly between the Canggu Club and Berawa Beach), ☎ 087862281755. Western restaurant catering to the surfer crowd. Epic memorabilia on the walls and ceilings. Beautiful all day breakfast, healthy sandwitches and wraps for lunch. Closed dinner. Rooms out back for 400k +\- edit
- Ithaka Warung, Jalan batu bolong no 96a, Canggu (On the way to Batu Belong/ Old mans), ☎ +(62)082146586037 ([email protected]). 6:30am - 10pm. Indonseian and Western food.Local staff. Small warung near the beach. Take Away. Breakfast, Hamburguer and paninis, pasta and indonseian food Helathy and tasty. edit
- Warung Dukuh, Jl Canggu Club 31, Berawa (directly between the Canggu Club and Berawa Beach). Good value restaurant in a convenient location with nice rice field views. Mains around Rp 30,000. edit
- Warung Sika, Jl Canggu Club 31, Berawa (On the way to Echo make a right on the small road after Deus heading towards Echo beach), . Balinese family, ran by Sika who never takes a break. Favorite with the locals. Plenty of kids, dogs (sometimes puppies), chickens and other fun things to watch run around while waiting for your food to be prepared. Balinese and western food. Very cheap and tasty. Cheap rooms out back. edit
- The Beach House, Jl Pura Batu Mejan (at Echo Beach), ☎ +62 361 7474604, . 7:30AM-midnight. The Beach House is popular with local expats and visitors. Sunset views and a variety of eating areas. Tables spill out onto a beach side area, live music, seafood barbecues. Most mains Rp 25,000-50,000. (8.660244,115.129617) edit
- Deus Cafe, Temple of Enthusiasm, Jalan Batu Mejan No.8, Canggu (Follow the road to Echo beach, on the left.), . Cafe, Bar and Restaurant catering to the interesting and unique surfer / cafe crowd. Tasty food cooked by UK Chef. Popular expat hang out. Recently has greatly improved. One of the (now) better cocktail bars in Bali with friendly staff. Home made bottled Long Islands, Cold drip coffee, Burgers, Tapas and a wonderful breakfast menu. Many parties and usually have themed nights. Free tattoo tuesday etc. Consistent and serves anyone, mini ramp out back so bring the skateboard for the kids. Interesting clothing, motorcycle and surfboard shop inside. edit
- Echo Beach House, Jl Pura Batu Mejan, Echo Beach, Canggu (Sunset road towards Tanah Lot, JL Kerobokan, Jl Semer, Jl Canggu, Look for sign to Echo Beach when you get close to Canggu), ☎ +62 361 7474604, . This delightful restaurant right on Echo Beach is an economical place to have a couple of drinks, a great seafood meal and watch the surfers and then the sunset. 10-50$. edit
- OM Beach Lounge Restaurant, (opposite Hotel Tugu), ☎ +62 361 9604121. 8AM-11PM. International style food in a large bamboo construction, nice sunset views. Organic market on Sundays, children friendly environment. edit
- RedSalt Cafe, Jl. Munduk Kedungu (Turn left just before SeaSentosa), ☎ 0361 8482666, . 8am - 10pm. Sitting high over rice paddies offers spectacular views & sunsets. Relax by the large swimming with large lawn area and lush gardens. Serving both indonesian & western cuisine. Great function venue. edit
- Sukerti's Garden Restaurant, Jl Pantai Berawa (next to Legong Keraton Hotel), ☎ +62 361 8550056. 7AM-11PM. A garden restaurant in the Pantai Berawa Area close to the surf spot. Western and Asian food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free WiFi facility, surfer shower and a garden. From Rp 20,000. edit
- Sol Beach Cafe, Jl Pura Batu Mejan, ☎ +62 361 7453897 ([email protected]), . 8AM-9:30PM. Beachside cafe offering local food plus decent pizzas and burgers. edit
- Kakilima by the Sea, Old man beach on the right, ☎ +62 361 4731706 / 0819 3609 7258. Big lawn with tables and an excellent french chef, perfect with kids, trampoline. The ribs are excellent, this is the place to go to for a laid back sunset experience. Get there by 5pm, have the time of your life. From Rp 50,000 to 15,000. edit
- People's, Jl Batu Bolong No 56c (right in front of Deus), ☎ +62 812 2862 9408, . noon-1am. Recently opened. Sushi and tapas. Nice selection of cocktails and gorgeous view on the rice paddy. Live Jazz band and percussion on Saturday. Most mains Rp 30,000-60,000. (8.660244,115.129617) edit
There is no real bar culture in Canggu, but the trendy designer bars of Seminyak are only a 20 to 25 minute drive away.
- Oazia Spavodka Bar & Kitchen, Jalan Sahadewa, Br. Anyar | Banjar Anyar, Canggu, ☎ +620361 800 888 7, . A great combination of beautiful food, live music, DJ's and especially the cocktails, which are made on a whole new level of taste. This is unique combination of bar, restaurant, lounge with an outstanding view to the open kitchen behind floor to ceiling glass wall. 20-50$. edit
- BJ'S burger joint, 63 Batu Bolong Echo Beach Canggu. Best Burgers in Bali, great atmosphere and friendly staff edit
There are a variety of small hotels and bungalow collections in this area. The most prevalent form of travel accommodation though is a seemingly never ending supply of private villas.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:
|| Under US$50
|| Over US$130
- The Temple (The Temple by CSH), no. 1000, jalan Raya Pantai Berawa, Kuta Berawa, ☎ +6281339447789, . checkout: Until 11:00. A home in paradise. A beautiful traditional Balinese style villa, 3 min scooter-ride to Echo Beach. Lots of communal space with bean bags, balconies and a pool. The street has many great eateries for any taste but there is also a shared kitchen in the hostel. Airport pick-up service, scooter and bike rental available.Take your time, enjoy the ride, enjoy the island. $8. edit
- Canggu Surf Hostel (The Villa by CSH), Gang Sukun, Jalan Raya Semat, Pantai Berawa, ☎ +6281339447789, . checkout: Untill 11:00. Canggu Surf Hostel (or The Villa) is the ideal place to relax after your surf. Just 3 min ride from the famous Echo Beach. There are 2 swimmingpools, 2 shared kitchens and large communal areas for relaxing with drinks from the fully stocked fridge. Scooters and bikes available for rent and airport service upon request. $10. edit
- Litus Rinaya Canggu Hotel (Hotel in Canggu), Jalan Raya Canggu No.100X North Kuta, Bali 80361, ☎ +62 3614740821, . checkin: From 14:00; checkout: Until 12:00. Litus Rinaya Canggu Hotel is operate and management by Litus Hotels. The property is consist of 11 Superior Rooms, 8 Deluxe Rooms. Two additional Family Rooms with multiple bedrooms are also available to anticipate the needs of families on a budget. Every room have air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. From Litus Rinaya Canggu to Echo Beach is arround 3.1 km and to Berawa Beach is 3.4 km away. From US$ 32. (-8.643449,115.155326) edit
- “FRii, “Jalan, ☎ “+62, . FRii Bali Echo Beach is a unique stay located very close to the famous new destination of surfing spot in Bali, Echo Beach. With the tagline "My Journey, My Story", this themed hotel will give you the different experiences of Bali, called Canggu Living style. Embraced by the laid back vibe, FRii Bali Echo Beach provides you 77 rooms, sun deck for top-A-list activity in Bali : sun bathing by the pool accompanied by new comer at the home 'FRiilicious Gelato' with valuable price, spa treatment with garden view, rooftop restaurant & bar with marvelous ocean view, internet corner, daily FRii shuttle to Seminyak, surfboard hire also surfboard locker, car & motorbike rent, bicycle rental for exploring Canggu, surfing lesson, yoga session and more activity to experience during your stay in Canggu. “$37-$49”. edit
- “CangguSTAY''alt="", “Jalan, ☎ “+62, . CangguSTAY is a comfortable budget guesthouse with a Spa in front. It is good located (2 min. ride from the surf/sunset beach) on Jalan Batu Bolong surrounded by a variety of nice restaurants and cafe’s. Just a short motorbike ride to Echo beach, Berawa and Seminyak. The rooms are elegant, clean, with fan, wifi and en-suite bathroom (hot shower and western style toilet). There is a fully equipped kitchen for guests use with drinking water provided and a breezy veranda to sit on. If you stay 7 nights you will get a free massage in the Day Spa in front of CangguSTAY. Price from Rp 130.000 (dorm.), Rp 180.000 (single), Rp 250.000 (double) special rates for long term stay. “$10-$25”. edit
- eHomestay SURF Nest (Surfcamp Canggu), Jalan Pantai Pererenan (400 meters from surf break), ☎ +62 87885 340 344, . A UNIQUE airy WOODEN HUT with reed thatching roof. DORM room type of the hostel/surf camp, where you can interact with locals and fellow travelers. Super short WALK to CANGGU main SURF spot, Pererenan BEACH with 5 different surf points. Surrounds by mesmerizing rice paddy fields where you can say hi to cows. $16 / Rp 150.000. edit
- Mia House Canggu Daily Monthly Rental, Jalan Dugul 1, Banjar Babakan, Indonesia, ☎ +62 821 45066 445, . 3 bedrooms Bali Style House, fullly furnished + maid, lush tropical garden, can be rented 1 bedroom or the whole 3 bedrooms house. From US$50. edit
- The Chill House, Jl Kubu Manyar 22, ☎ +62 813 53376872, . Surf retreat. Weekly packages include meals and accommodation. Surfing lessons, yoga, massages and temple trips can all be added to your package. From US$50. edit
- eHomestay Canggu, Jl Pantai Pererenan (300 m from Pererenan Beach), ☎ +62 87885 340 344, . The only homestay with sea view and in front of rice paddy field. 1 min walk to the surf beach at Pererenan Canggu from $26 / Rp 250,000. edit
- The Raja Ombak Surfers Resort (Stormrider-Surfcamp Bali), Jl Subak Pangi, Pererenan (""phone="+62), . A surfers resort. Weekly packages include breakfast, accommodation and surf-guiding. Yoga, massages and temple trips can be organised. From US$40. edit
- Serenity Eco Guesthouse, Jl Nelayan,Br Canggu, Bali (follow the way to BatuBolong beach), ☎ +62 361 8469251/+6285237764526 ([email protected]). checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. family guesthouse, yoga, ecofriendly. 150m from beach. start from US$10. edit
- Unique experience in the ricefields, . Reasonably priced Villa that is perfect for excursions: take a 20 minute walk along the sand from Echo Beach and visit one of Bali's most famous temples, Tanah Lot. Or take a stroll through the village for first-hand experience of traditional Balinese ceremonies and cultures. Wireless internet access and breakfast is included. From US$47. edit
- The Kirana Bali Hotel (Hotel in Canggu), Jl. Raya Batu Bolong Canggu (Near canggu beach), ☎ +62 361 8469150 ([email protected], fax: +62 361 8469151), . checkin: 14PM; checkout: 12PM. The Kirana will be the ultimate place to relax away from the crowds of mainstream tourism. It is just minutes from Batu Bolong Beach, which is a popular surf spot in the semi-rural village of Canggu. This is an area with a laid back vibe that is progressive yet still retains its cultural roots and a way of life that revolves around a calendar of ceremonial rituals. From US$80. (-8.657187,115.130753) edit
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel, ☎ +62 361 730280 ([email protected]), . A long established hotel on Berawa beach (the southern part of greater Canggu). More than a bit run down, but has a good quality spa and restaurant. Offers single room accommodation and beachfront cottages. From US$80. edit
- Rumah Wayan (Wayan's House), Jl Pantai Batu Bolong 48X/45 (surf area of Canggu), ☎ +62361 4731820 ([email protected]), . checkin: 12PM; checkout: 11AM. Tropical house, arranged in traditional Balinese style of architecture. US$60. edit
- Voyager Boutique Creative Retreat, Jl Nelayan 300 (about 900 m from the beach), ☎ +62 878 6242 7774, +62 878 6242 7775 ([email protected]). checkin: 1PM; checkout: 11AM. A boutique hotel. US$52. edit
- Wayan's Guesthouse, Jl Pantai Berawa, Gang Family, No: 04 (about 150 m from the beach), ☎ +62 8123 928 9999, +62 81747 59070 ([email protected]). checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. A guesthouse with a true Balinese family atmosphere. US$40. edit
- Lebak Bali Residence (Hotel in Canggu), Jl. Raya Batu Bolong No. 23B, Canggu, Kuta – Bali, ☎ +62 81 338 750 555 ([email protected]), . checkin: 14PM; checkout: 1PM. Lebak Bali Residence in the village of Canggu captures the charm of a Balinese family compound. From US$100. (-8.646354,115.139582) edit
- Pure Villa Bali (Pure Villa Bali), Jl. Aseman Bagus, Canggu, ☎ +62 361 8446189 ([email protected]), . checkin: 14.00pm; checkout: 12.00. exclusive 6 bedroom villa in canggu, also an ideal venue for wedding ceremonies and private parties. From: US$1,400/night". edit
- Villa Avalon Bali (Villa Avalon Bali), Jl. Pura Kayu Putih, ☎ +62 361 8042673 ([email protected]), . checkin: 14.00pm; checkout: 12.00. Luxury 1,2,4 and 7 Bedroom Wedding Villa with private pool in Canggu. Only 3 minutes from Brawa Beach. price="From: US$225~1450/night". (-8.66953,115.14552) edit
- Desa Seni, Jl Kayu Putih 13, Pantai Berawa, ☎ +62 361 8446392, . Each room in this self-styled "village" is situated in an antique house, with a newly refurbished interior. Has a saltwater pool, spa, a restaurant with many organic and vegetarian options, and yoga classes twice daily. From US$150. edit
- Hotel Tugu Bali, Jl Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu, ☎ +62 361 731701,, . Beach-side hotel with good service and numerous dining and spa options. This hotel contains many Indonesian antiques and beautiful relics. Worth a visit just for the antiques and restaurant. From about US$300. edit
- Lv8 Resort Hotel, Jalan Discovery 8, Canggu, ☎ +62 361 894 8888, . The 124 hotel suites have spacious living areas, ocean views, tastefully designed living rooms and bedrooms with magnificent bathrooms and rain showers reflecting the latest in technology. Starting US$255. edit
- RedDoor Bali Resort, Canggu, Jalan Pantai Pererenan, ☎ +62 (0) 813 53308424 ([email protected]), . 4 bedrooms organic and luxury resort, fullly furnished + private chef, 24h butler, 2 house keeper, securities, tropical garden. From US$500. (-8.640468,115.128651) edit
- Villa Sandy, Jalan Catur Subak, Gang Sandy No. 10, Echo Beach, Canggu, 80361, Indonesia, ☎ +62 8191 669 2453 ([email protected]), . checkin: 2.00 pm; checkout: 11.00 am. Villa Sandy is modern 3 bedroom villa located just 5 minutes walking to Echo Beach.Full service, breakfast include in the price.Friendly staff. From USD250/night. edit
- The Grove Villas, Jalan Kelecung Umalas, ([email protected]), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12noon. . From US$145-US$355 per night. edit
- Villa Asmara, Cemagi, . Balinese architecture with modern facilities. Large swimming pool, games room, shared tennis court, 4 bedrooms. Fully staffed villa ideal for families. From US$450. edit
- Villa Echo Beach, Jl. Batu Mejan, Gg Echo, ☎ +6281386637111 ([email protected]), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12PM. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom private pool villas only 250 m to the beach From US$120. edit
- Villa Umalas, Jalan Umalas I, Umalas, ([email protected]), . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 12noon. . A 2-bedroom villa from US$155 per villa per night. edit
- Belle Bali Villas (Bali Canggu Villas), Jl. Raya Canggu gang Bintang (Canggu,Bali), ☎ +62 361 788 6877 ([email protected]), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: noon. From US$130. edit
- Ametis Villa, Jl Pantai Batu Bolong, ☎ +62 361 773888 ([email protected], fax: +62 361 773800), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: noon. From US$475. edit
- Anyar Estate, Jl Bumbak Dauh, Umalas (off Jl Bumbak), ☎ +62 361 736559 ([email protected]), . 5 private villas, 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedroom villas each with its own pool, 24 hr security, concierge, and room service. From US$300. edit
- Villa Maridadi, . 5 bedroom beachfront home between rice fields and the ocean in the traditional village of Cemagi, Fully staffed, 20 m swimming pool, tennis court and games room. From USD 895. edit
- Nilofaur Villa, . Large private villa built in 2007. Good location. 17 m swimming pool and fully equipped gym. The Buwit River borders the gardens. 5 bedrooms, private pool and garden. Fully staffed including private cook and maids. US$700-1,000. edit
- Villa Pangi Gita, (turn down Jl Pantai Pererenan, off Jl Raya Canggu), . 3 bedroom villa with traditional-style living and sleeping pavilions, tropical gardens and fish ponds. From US$450. edit
- Villa Puri Bawana, Jl Raya Semer no 883, Semer, ☎ +62 361 731 074, . 5 bedroom villa, with 30 m swimming pool, 7,000² m of gardens surrounded by rice fields and within walking distance of the beach. Guests have access to the sporting and social facilities at thenearby Canggu Club. from US$1,025. edit
- Salimett, Jl Raya Semer no 883, Semer (100 m from Berawa beach), . Fully staffed 4 bedroom villa is designed in traditional Bali style with individual antique joglos for each of the rooms. Bar and chill-out area, 20 m private pool, kitchen, dining room for 12, main living room and entertainment room. From US$635. edit
- Simona Oasis and Spa, . 5 bedroom villa with 1,000² m private spa on a spur of land at the confluence of two rivers. Walking distance from the beach. Fully staffed, car and driver included. From US$925. edit
- Uma Di Beji, . Accessed via its own 150 m driveway and bridge. 5 bedroom villa in a secluded rice field location. Various buildings, all with traditional Balinese alang-alang (thatched) roofs, frame the gardens and the large suites of the house. The mature garden and numerous water features lead down to a large lava rock swimming pool. US$850-1,250. edit
- Villa Kavya, (next to the Canggu Club), ☎ +62 361 754344, . Modern architecture meets traditional Balinese culture in this villa. 4 bedrooms, a TV room, pool and lush garden. Comes fully staffed and includes cook and guards. US$600. edit
- Villa Mako, . 3 bedroom retreat with swimming pool and large garden. The single-storey villa is neo-colonial in style, similar to the Dutch guesthouses in Java, characterised by louvred shutters, old teak doors and high wooden ceilings built of old timbers. The villa is fully staffed and has a private swimming pool. US$370-490. edit
- Villa Menari, Jl Brick lane (just off Jl Bumbak), ☎ +62 361 7447643 ([email protected]), . A private villa in the rice paddies. The villa comes with car and driver and personal chef. From US$400.. edit
- Villa Ira Bali, (in the Pantai Berawa Estate), . 5 bedrooms villa. Sunset views over the Indian Ocean. From US$1,200. edit
- Villa Sungai Tinggi, (beachfront, Jl Pererenan), . 4 bedroom villa (with two studies convertible into extra bedrooms), 100 m of private beach frontage, lush tropical landscape and bordering rice fields. Fully staffed, 18 m swimming pool. The villa combines traditional materials with local artifacts. From US$875. edit
- 1BR traditional wooden villa, . The century-old Gladak House oozes romance and history. Once the home of a nobleman, the traditional teakwood building was disassembled and transported from a small town in central Java. Receive pampering treatments with exclusive access to the spa. It is perfect for an authentic and magical Bali experience. From US$250. edit
- Villa Tirta, Jl. Pantai Berawa, ☎ +62-813-2020-0108 (ID)+1-562-416-1000 (USA) ([email protected]), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 1200. 3 bedroom, 6 persons. Tranquil, peaceful & serene setting from USD350 per night. edit
- The bright lights, shopping centres and nightlife of Seminyak are just 25 minutes away.
- The temple of Tanah Lot, famed for its sunsets, and the Nirwana golf course is 20 minutes away by car.
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!