Canela is a city in the Region of Serra Gaúcha, no Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Brasília 2238 Km
- Belo Horizonte 1873 Km
- Rio de Janeiro 1805 Km
- São Paulo 1292 Km
- Buenos Aires 1085 Km
- Montevideo 963 Km
- Curitiba 868 Km
- Florianópolis 584 Km
- Porto Alegre 134 Km
- Gramado 4 km
There are two different routes to reach Canela from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul´s capital.
- The shortest one, not the best one: take the freeway and get the RS 115 going towards Gravataí. Short after going trough the Police Station take the first right, the RS 020. This road will lead you to the city of Taquara. Then you can choose two different ways, trough São Francisco de Paula or Gramado.
- The longest one, yet the most enjoyable: take the BR 116 until reaching the city of Novo Hamburgo. Then take the right and go towards Taquara. On Taquaras entrance theres a traffic light. Take the left there and Canela would be only 55 km ahead, shortly after the city of Gramado.
- Cathedral. Stone church edit
- Mundo à Vapor. Thematic museum edit
- Parque do Caracol. Waterfall park - rockclimbing, trekking and sightseeing edit
- Parque da Ferradura. Park - rockclimbing, trekking and sightseeing edit