Campbellton is a city in the northern part of New Brunswick, Canada.
Via Rail Canada's Ocean  travels from Montreal, Charny (Quebec City) and eastern New Brunswick to Nova Scotia. Unfortunately this service now only operates 3 days per week and takes about 22 hours to get from Montreal to Halifax. Sleeping cars are available, but relatively expensive.
You can get to Campbellton from the Bathurst airport, the Charlo Airport, the Campbellton VIA Rail station or by car. It takes about an hour from Bathurst Airport, and 20 minuites from the Charlo Airport. The only airline in Bathurst airport is Air Canada, while the only airline in Charlo is Provincial Airlines. If you own a private plane or air taxi, you can also reach Campbellton by the Charlo airport nearby Campbellton.
Central Taxi and Lens Taxi are the two taxi services in Campbellton, operating day and night.
You can get around in your own car. Parking is ample and free anywhere in the city.
River canoe on the Restigouche River
There are lots of places to explore in Campbellton such as the Sugarloaf Provincial Park and the local trails on and around Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Campbellton Waterfront
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Salmon Plaza
- Restigouche River
- Charlo Beach
- Tide-Head Beach
- North Shore Cinema, 54 Roseberry Street. Phone: (506) 753-5454. 
- Restigouche Golf and Country Club 
- Sugarloaf Provincial Park 
- Salmon Festival 
- Sno-Fest 
- Fall Harvest Festival 
- Bluegrass Festival 
- City Center Mall, 157 Water Street, ☎ (506) 759-8837. Mainly services and not stores. Services include doctors offices, provincial and federal government offices, a barbershop, a salon. Stores include a Tim Hortons, Dollorama, Shoppers Drug Mart (Pharmacy), Rossy, and a jeweler. (N48.007286,W66.6765391) edit
- Sugarloaf Mall, 312 Val d'Amours Road, Atholville, ☎ (506) 753-7776, . A variety of small stores, including clothing stores, a kitchenware store, an electronics store, cellphone carriers, a luggage store, and an A&W Restaurant. edit
Bars and Pubs
- Cafe Chez Wes Restaurant, 33 Pleasant Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-8186 ([email protected]), . 6am-8pm, 7 days a week. Family owned casual dining. Large selection of poutines. edit
- Pizza Delight, 15 Sugarloaf Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-4444, . Sun-Thurs: 11am - 10pm / Fri & Sat: 11am - 11pm. edit
- Chez Kim, 65 Water Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-5203. Authentic Vietnamese restaurant, also serves Chinese food. edit
Tea Rooms & Cafes
- Café Europa, 10 Village Avenue, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-3444, . edit
Fast Food Chains
- Provigo (Grocery Store), 20 Rue de la Mer, Pointe-à-la-Croix, Quebec, ☎ (418) 788-5111, . Smaller then Superstore or Sobeys. Located at the foot of the bridge on the Quebec side. edit
- Atlantic Superstore (Grocery Store), 25 Savoie Avenue, Atholville, ☎ (506) 759-1817, . edit
- Sobeys (Grocery Store), 140 Roseberry Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-5339, . edit
- Taps Bar, 42 Water Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 789-0788, . Closes at 2am. edit
- Brasserie 1026 Bar & Grill, 157 Water St, Campbellton (Attached to the City Center Mall and Quality Hotel), ☎ (506) 753-3640, . edit
- T-Bar Restaurant, 596 Val-d'Amour Road, Atholville (Located in the chalet within Sugarloaf Provincial Park), ☎ (506) 789-4827, . Fine food and drinks, overlooking the ski slopes at Sugarloaf Provincial Park. Open year round, and reservations are highly recommended. edit
Campbellton Lighthouse along the waterfront, in which the hostel is located
- Quality Hotel & Conference Centre (Quality Inn), 157 Water St, Campbellton (Located at the City Center Mall), ☎ (506) 753-4133, . checkin: 4pm; checkout: Noon. edit
- Comfort Inn Motel, 111 Val-d'Amour Road, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-4121, . edit
- Super 8 Hotel, 26 Duke Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-8080, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. edit
Bed & Breakfast
- HI-Campbellton (Campbellton Lighthouse Hostel), 1 Ritchie St, ☎ +1 506 759-7044 (fax: +1 506 759-7403), . checkin: 8AM; checkout: 11AM. The only hostel in Canada that is located in a lighthouse. Open June 8 to August 15. $21 members, $25 non-members. (48.0095762,-66.672037) edit
- Sanfar Resort (Sanfar Cottages), 35 Restigouche Drive, Tide Head, ☎ (506) 753-4287, . Family owned business offering a number of small cottages for rent. Also an excellent restaurant on site open to all. edit
- McKenzie House (Bed & Breakfast), 31 Andrew Street, Campbellton, ☎ (506) 753-3133, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. $75-$89. (48.004363,-66.672010) edit
- Restigouche River Experience Centre (Waterfront RV Park), 1 Riverview Drive, Campbellton (Just West of the JC Van Horne Bridge from Quebec), ☎ 1-844-787-3701, . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 11am. Campground for your RV or trailer along the banks of the Restigouche River at the west end of the waterfront. $38-$55/night. edit
- Sugarloaf Park Campground, 596 Val-d'Amour Road, Atholville (Within Sugarloaf Provincial Park), ☎ 1-800-561-0123, . Camping for tents, trailers and RVs. 2 minute drive from the shopping district, but very secluded. Campsites are well spaced out, truly gives the feeling of being in the woods. edit