Calella de Palafrugell is called a small fishing town near Palafrugell, but it is equally a cozy family resort.
There're many places to park for free, so there's no reason to use paid parking. However, violating parking rules will definitely result in a fine quite fast, even on a weekend.
- Sunbathe. There's half a dozen of municipal beaches in the town, although you'll see only one or two from any given point. Bring all the stuff you need with you, as nothing can be rented on a beach.
- Walk. There are several villages available in a walking distance--the routes to them are well-marked and typically goes along the sea.
- Luxury yachts in Calella de Palafrugell , , - Yacht charter and sailing, one of the worlds largest acht charter companies, can take care of all charter requirements, from bareboat to crewed in Calella de Palafrugell. Operating from nine offices worldwide (USA, Spain, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Caribbean, Honk Kong and Dubai)
- La Torre, ☎ (972)61-46-03. 1-3.30pm; 8-10:30pm. A seafood restaurant with a great view of the sea and a sunset. Tried and recommended dishes: mussels (musclos); gaspatcho; calamars a-la Romana; turbot. Menu del dia is not a good choice--doesn't allow to choose dishes, but available both for lunch and dinner. salads €5.60-7.50; fish main courses: €9.50-18 (mussels €7.10); meat main courses €8.90-19.50. Menu del dia €17. edit
- Finques Frigola (apartamets to rent), c/ Calau, 6, ☎ 00 34 972 61 53 36, . Finques Frigola Real Estate edit