Burbank is a village in Wayne County in Northeast Ohio. The population was 279 at the 2000 census.
- Burbank runs along Interstate 71. This gives visitors easy access to Cleveland to the north and Columbus to the south. Also Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is only 50 miles north right off Interstate 71.
- Route 83 runs through the center of town and connects Burbank to Wooster in the southeast and Lodi in the northwest.
Car or foot. Area near Interstate 71 is congested, so maybe best to travel by car in this area.
- Burger Training Center - Rodeos and horse shows. Seasonal.
- Kellie Mullet Produce & Flower - 11312 Burbank Rd, (330) 624-3124
- Prime Outlets - Outlet mall and food court, 9911 Avon Lake Road, (330) 948-9929
- Food Courte at the Prime Outlet mall, 9911 Avon Lake Road,(330) 948-9929
- Plaza Motel - 8450 Garman Rd, (330) 624-3012
- Inspiration Hills Camp & Retreat Center - Camp and Retreat Center operated by the Church of the Brethren, 4819 W Easton Rd, 888-GO-2-CAMP