Brunswick is a city in Coastal Georgia just north of Florida, the mainland gateway to several islands in the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK, previously known as "Glynco Jetport") has daily flights from Atlanta on Delta Air Lines.
- The nearest major airports are Savannah/Hilton Head International (SAV) to the north, and Jacksonville International (JAX) to south, in Florida. Each is about 1.5 hours away by car.
- By Car: Brunswick can be accessed by car from Interstate 95 by Exit 29 (US Highway 17/Georgia State Route 25 Northbound), Exit 36-A (US Highway 341 / US Highway 25 / Georgia State Route 27 Southbound) or Exit 38 (Georgia State Route 25-Spur).
- Major highways in Brunswick include Interstate 95, US Highway 17, US Highway 341 (multiplexed with US Highway 25 for almost its entire route) and Georgia State Route 303. US Highway 82's eastern terminus is at Interstate 95 Exit 29.
- Primary north/south city streets include Glynn Av (US 17), Martin Luther King Bl, Altama Av, Habersham St and Newcastle St (US341/25).
- Priamry east/west city streets include Fourth Ave (US 341), Gloucester St (US 25), "L" St, Parkwood Dr, First St, Fourth St, GA25-Spur, Community RD (GA 303), Chappel Crossing Rd, and Glynco Parkway.
- Brunswick can be travelled by car, on bicycle or on foot.
- Drivers should beware that Brunswick uses Photo Enforcement of traffic laws at some intersections. As of February 2007, The intersection of L St and Martin Luther King Bl, the intersection of Altama Ave and Community Rd (GA 303) and the intersection of Glynn Ave (US 17/GA 25) and the F.J. Torras Causeway to St. Simons Island have cameras installed and in operation.
- Taxi Service is provided by Courtesy Cab Co. +1 912 265-5002. There is no regularly scheduled mass transit in Brunswick at this time.
- The Georgia Pig Bar-B-Que: I-95 and US 17, Exit 29.
- Matteo's Italian Restaurant: 100 Cary St. +1 912 267-0248 At the Junction of US 341 and I-95 (Exit 36-B) in the Best Western Brunswick Inn.
- Brunswick Inn by Magnuson Hotels, 5323 New Jesup Highway, Phone: +1 912 264-0144, Fax: +1 912 262-0992, .
- Brunswick Microtel Inn & Suites, 146 Gateway Center Blvd., Phone: +1 912 554-1430, Fax: +1 912 554-1432, .
- Courtyard Brunswick, 580 Millennium Boulevard, Phone: +1 912 265-2644, Fax: +1 912 265-4029, .
- Fairfield Inn Brunswick, 107 Gateway Center Circle, Phone: +1 912 264-2060, Fax: +1 912 265-5679, .
- Hampton Inn Brunswick, 230 Warren Mason Boulevard, ☎ 1-912-261-0002, . The Hampton Inn Brunswick provides the most comfortable and convenient accommodations of any hotel in Brunswick. Cracker Barrel is walking distance from the hotel. $89. edit
- Holiday Inn, 138 Glynco Parkway, Phone: +1 912 264-3300, .
- The Hostel in the Forest, (10 miles west of Brunswick on Highway 82) +1 912 264-9738, . A rustic, idealistic, and serene hostel with treehouses, $25 including dinner. Must call for a reservation.
- InnPlace Hotel Brunswick, 5252 New Jesup Hwy., ☎ +1 912-264-4033, . Four miles from Brunswick-Golden Isles Airport and six miles from downtown Brunswick. Free continental breakfast & wifi. edit
- Motel 6, 403 Butler Drive, +1 912 264-8582, Fax: +1 912 264-6028, .
- Ramada Brunswick, 15 Wammock Ct., ☎ +1 912 264-2099, . Free WiFi and air conditioning. Provides extended stay amenities and services. Nearby to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), Historic Brunswick downtown, St. Simon Island, and Emerald Princess Casino cruise. edit
- Comfort Suites Golden Isles Gateway, 220 Gateway Center Blvd (Get off exit 38 off I-95 and turn east), ☎ +1 912 580 4400, . checkin: 1500; checkout: 1100. 60 room upper mid-scale hotel. 2.5 miles from FLETC and the Glynco Airport. 15 min from St. Simon's and Jekyll Islands. $70-120. edit
- Country Inn and Suites, 211 Gateway Center Blvd (Exit 38 off I-95 and turn east), ☎ 912-264-2888, . checkin: 1500; checkout: 1100. 65 room, 100% smoke free, interior corridor hotel. Rate includes thoughtful amenities like an indoor pool, free high-speed Internet access and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, plus many more. 2.5 miles from Federal Law Enforcement Training Center(FLETC) and the Glynco Airport. 15 min from St. Simon's Island and Jekyll Island. Millhouse Steakhouse within walking distance. $80-$130. edit