Broken Bow is a small town in the Kiamichi Country of Oklahoma. It is the gateway to Broken Bow Lake  and Beavers Bend Resort Park .
Oklahoma State Highway 3 runs through the town, which connects to the Indian Nation Turnpike eventually as you travel west from the town.
- Choctaw Casino - Broken Bow, 1790 South Park Drive, +1 (580) 584-5450, .
- Abendigo's Bar & Grill, 259 N. Stephens Gap Road Broken Bow, Oklahoma 74728, ☎ (580) 494-7222, . 4 pm - 9 pm. Hours of operation are Tuesday to Saturday and is located just 8 miles north of Broken Bow, on the right side of highway. edit
- Beavers Bend Log Cabins, Hwy 259A South, ☎ 580-494-6241, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. Offers two secluded private beavers bend cabins in Hochatown, just north of Broken Bow. $175-$250. edit
- Vacation Broken Bow Lake, Route 4, Box 26017, Broken Bow, OK 74728, ☎ 580-701-2240, . Offers 9 different cabins close to Broken Bow Lake with prices ranging from $140 - $750 per night. edit
- Wilderness Lakefront Resort Cabins, 87 Wilderness Rd. (23 miles North of Broken Bow off 259; next to the McCurtain County Wilderness Area), ☎ 580-241-5304, . checkin: 2:00 PM; checkout: 11:00 AM. We have 8 secluded cabins on Broken Bow Lake. * Swimming Pool * Close to boat ramp * Hiking * Fishing * Fire pit gazebos * Scenic Views * Fully furnished cabins, including kitchen with cookware and utensils $105. edit
Talimena Drive in the fall
- Talimena Drive from Talihina, Oklahoma to Mena, Arkansas 54 Mile scenic drive in Oklahoma and Arkansas along the ridge of the Ouachita Mountains and the Ouachita National Forest. The drive has frequent turnouts so you can enjoy the scenery.