Bright is a town in Victoria's High Country.
Bright is at the end of a decommissioned railway spur from Wangaratta. V/Line buses still service the town, three times daily on weekdays, but once once a day on weekends. The buses connect with railway services at Seymour to Melbourne.
The old rail right-of-way is now a railtrail, and hiring a bike from Wangaratta and cycling to Bright is a good days cycle.
There are other bus service to Omeo, by Omeo Bus. 
- Swim - albeit in very cold water. There is a free water slide, and high swinging rope into the water.
- Apex lookout - Walk or drive up Mt Porepunkah Road, then walk the remaining 1.5 kilometres from Quinn Gap to the lookout. At approx 600m elevation it provides a stunning view over the township and spectacular views of Mount Feathertop (1922m), Mount Fainter (1833m) and Mount Bogong (1986m). All up it'd be a 3km (one way walk from town).
- Huggins lookout - Walk from McFadyens Lane (off Bakers Gully Road) or from the corner of Deacon Avenue and Zivan Court or drive up Bakers Gully Road or Mystic Avenue. Another nice view of Bright and the Ovens valley towards Porepunkah.
- Bogong Horseback Adventures, 52 Fredas Lane, Tawonga, Vic, ☎ 03 5754 4849, . By Appointment. Award winning horse tour operator offering rides from 2 hours to Multi-day packhorse expeditions into the Alpine National Park. Home of Spring Spur Australian Stock Horse stud, all expedition horses are bred and trained on the property. Clinics in Natural Horsemanship available. From $90. (147.11.239 E,36.41.682 S) edit
- Tomahawks. Great little bar/restaurant with fabulous food. edit
- Bright Brewery bar is open daily from noon until evening.