Bridgnorth is a town in Shropshire, England, notable for its lack of an 'e'.
- Take a trip on the Severn Valley Railway.
- Explore the High Street which has a Saturday morning market.
Use the Cliff Railway to travel from High Town to Low Town
- Beaman's is a traditional buthcher.
- Himalaya Tandoori Restaurant - Just off the high street is one of Bridgnorth's oldest Indian restaurants in the area, serving traditional Indian food using local produce.
- Hopskotch (Hopskotch), 70, Whitburn Street, Bridgnorth, WV16 4QP, ☎ 017 4676 9800, . Mo-Sa 09:15-17:00 Su Closed. Specialists for gifts & greetings cards for all occasions. Children’s boutique including Christening and occasion wear for new-born to 5-years. edit
- Whitney's bakers on the High Street for wonderful bread and cakes. The jam donuts are a must have.
- The Stable Bar, Whitburn Street. A must, does very nice tapas style food.
- Sandward Guest House, 47 Cartway. WV16 4BG, ☎ 01746 765 913. Lovely place with great breakfasts and good views of the river. . edit