Brescia is a province in Italy.
- Brescia - its old town contains the best preserved roman public buildings in northern Italy,and numerous other monuments such as its castle, old and new cathedrals. The Longobard heritage is a Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Bagolino - a pretty and picturesque mountain town
- Bienno - a small medieval village in the mountains part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Breno - a nice mountain town with a castle and a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains
- Desenzano del Garda - a nice port town located on Lake Garda with several beaches and a nice historic centre
- Gardone Riviera - another town on the shore of Lake Garda with the estate where Gabriele D'Annunzio once lived
- Iseo - a town on the shores of the same named Lake Iseo
- Limone sul Garda - picturesque town located on the western shore of Lake Garda
- Lonato del Garda - nice small medieval town with a nice view of Lake Garda
- Montichiari - nice town with a castle and cathedral
- Salò - a nice town located on the shore of Lake Garda and seat of government of the Italian Social Republic from 1943 to 1945
- Sirmione - nice medieval town sitting on a peninsula that juts out into Lake Garda, at its tip is located what is considered to be the roman poet Catullus' villa
- Tremosine sul Garda - small town on top of a cliff overlooking Lake Garda also in The most beautiful villages in Italy