Brady is a city in the West Hill Country of Texas.
Brady is about 65 miles south of Abilene. It sits on US 387 southwest of Brownwood.
- Heart of Texas Country Music Museum, . Honoring 75 country music stars with artist's original costumes and items, and life-size wax replicas.
- Heart of Texas Historical Museum, 117 N High St, 325 597 0526. Housed in the restored 1910 county jail, this museum has preserved some of the cells along with prisoner articles. In addition it has exhibits on the pioneer days of the town and region.
- Brady Creek Restaurant, 706 N Bridge St, 325 597 5088.
- Heart of Texas Depot Restaurant, 505 N Bridge St, 325 597 2283.
- Days Inn, 2108 S. Bridge St, 325 597 0789, .
- Hat Creek Cattle Company & Guest Ranch, west of town on Texas Highway 29, 325 396 3399, . This guest ranch provides secluded backwood cabin accommodations and opportunities for canoeing, hiking and hunting.
- Shatzie Guest Ranch, a few miles southeast on US Highway 87, 888 991 6749, . This exotic game ranch has lodge accommodations and ample opportunites for wildlife viewing and fishing.