Blue Bell is in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Taking PA-73 or route 202 will take you to Blue Bell. It is located mainly between the intersection of the two main roads.
Although it is rare to see the Septa bus run around Blue Bell area it is accessible. Although cars are the main source of transportation the bus is an affordable and easy transportation method that can be accessed for about $2.00 a ride during any time of the week. Route 98 will go through Norristown passing by Blue Bell all the way to Willow grove. The bus typically comes by every 30 minutes and if you plan on travelling to local cities it is a great way to get around, it is a nice place to visit.
There is no train station actually located inside of Blue Bell but there are local train stations located right outside of Blue Bell within 5-15 minutes neighboring in Ambler, Fort Washington, and even Norristown. You can either take the R6 train to Norristown or the R5 to Ambler or Fort Washington and the train is very flexible and comes within every 30 minutes. Its a very easy and affordable means of transportation costing around $4 and faster and more comfortable than the bus. You are also allowed the comfort of parking in their parking lot for only a dollar in most train stations.
There is also a car rental spot called the Enterprise Rent a car Located at 1521 Narcissa Road. It can range from a compact car at around $40 to a minivan which is about a $100 depending on the type of vehicle you wish to acquire.
- Wentz Run Park - The most visited park in town is connected right next to the Blue Bell Police Department. It is a public family-orientated park which offers many special events and activities. It is also the home for the Township youth athletic program. There is a concession stand and it also includes a Gazebo, 4 tennis courts, 2 full court basketball courts, sandball volleyball court, 2 soccer fields, 3 baseball fields, and playgrounds which are offered for ages 3-12 and many more. Anybody has access to this park and it is a valued part of the Whitpain Township.
- Village Square Shopping Center is one of the few shopping centers in Blue Bell. Although Shopping centers are quite petite compared to elsewhere, they are used more for local customers and is very easily accessed by foot and car.
- Wings Field is a general aviation airport located in Blue Bell. There is many airport information you can learn and even learn how to fly through certain precautions. There are flight training programs to teach you how to fly a plane. There is much history and education you can learn from Wings field and it is only 10 miles away from Philadelphia.
- Montgomery County Community College is the sole public college in Montgomery County.
- Blue Bell Diner is the main diner up in Blue Bell. Although it has been shut down a while ago it has been reopened and refurbished inside and is open 24/7. Their breakfast and soups are quite extraordinary and cheap but don't feel that takes away from the rest of the menu. They also have delectable milkshakes and desserts to finish it off.
- Pudges. Located in the heart of Blue Bell, this place is known especially for their famous hoagies and steaks which are very large and delicious. It is also said to have best cheesesteak in Montgomery county. Pudges has been awarded for Philadelphia magazine Best of Philly 2005, and many celebrities have been known to visit Pudges and leave great comments about their grade A cheesesteaks.
- Reeds Restaurant/Nightclub offers a variety of entertainment and delicacies. There are nightly food specials and drink specials for those who are legal to drink. There are many forms of parties that you can participate in including birthday parties or private parties. Live DJ and entertainment.
- Trinacria, DeKalb Pike, ☎ 610-275-0505. edit
- Normandy Farm Hotel And Conference Center, 1431 Morris Road. It was once America's largest and prestigious private estates, and now Normandy Farm has been transformed into a first class hotel and conference facility. It is also a restored historic landmark. Wireless internet and a comfortable bar and lounge situated in Americas oldest Silo. There is also a golf course and you can dine on cuisine prepared by celebrity chef Jim Coleman. There is 30,000 sq ft. of meeting space, video conferencing, and an indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, fitness center, and game room and free on-site parking. Nightly rates start at $169 but are subject to change. This hotel is a very prestigious spot to enjoy with plenty of opportunities and gaming events.