Betul is a city in Madhya Pradesh in India.
Betul( a beautiful district in central india) is covered by beautiful Satpuda vallies. It is well connected with trains. It has direct trains form Bhopal and Nagpur. Betul is in route form Delhi to Hyderabad.
Buses are also avaliable from Bhopal, Nagpur, Chhindwara, Hoshangabad.
- Balajipuram Temple, (6 km from Betul, tempos are available). Balajipuram temple is heart of Betul District and a must visit place for any age group. Developed by an NRI, it is also known as Fifth abodes of India.It has the dummy of most popular tourist place of India. Places to visit inside Balajipuram Temple- 1. Rukmini Balaji Temple 2. Vaishno Devi Temple 3. Ksheersagar 4. Lizard Temple 5. Dwadash Jyotirlinga Temple 6. Artificial Lake 7. Navagrah Temple 8. Various Devi temples 9. Ram Vanvasa scenes There are many hotspots and still under construction for more attraction. edit
- Forest hot spot. Must to see, but be careful while going there with wild animals. edit
- Kukru Khamla. A small hill station and must to see in monsoon. edit
- Jharna (waterfall), (Ranipur Road). Must to see in Monsoon, but be careful while going there with wild animals. edit
- Muktagiri, (Near by Paratwada). A holy place for Jain pilgrims. edit
- Multapi, (50 kms from Betul). Origin of Tapti river. edit
- Gaurav, Sadar. There are many temples, muktagiri one of them, this is jain tirtha sthan. edit
- Vishal, ☎ 9993266558. edit
One can eat the most famous cuisines of North India here
- Panchvati, Ganj,Betul. edit
- Hotel Ramkrishna, kargil chouk sadar. all type of food. 500. edit
- Local Dhabas, Near by highways. You can have a delicious food in very low price. very less. edit
Rooms are easily available with low fares in Betul.
new hotels in betul
hotel ramkrishna , kargil chouk , betul, www.hotelramkrishna.in