Bethel is a town in the Litchfield Hills region of Connecticut.
The town is easily accessible from Interstate 84 and has a train station on the Danbury Branch of Metro-North's New Haven line.
Bethel has little to no public transportation, and no sidewalks, (with the exception of downtown). Driving is the only option.
- Blue Jay Orchards, 125 Plumtrees Rd., Pick your own apple orchard and apple cider.
- PT Barnum Birthplace, 55 Greenwood Ave.
- Bethel Cinema  269 Greenwood Avenue +1 203 778-2100. Shows foreign and domestic independent films, and hosts the Connecticut Film Festival each December.
- Sycamore Drive-In Restaurant, 282 Greenwood Avenue-An authentic 50's era drive in.
- Plain Jane's Restaurant 208 Greenwood Avenue
- New Colony Diner 14 Stony Hill Road
- One Front Street 1 Front Street
- Putnam House Restaurant 12 Depot Place
- Famous Pizza, 1 PT Barnum Square
- Armando's, 47 Stony Hill Road
- Pizzeria Lauretano, 291 Greenwood Ave
- Rizzuto's Wood-Fired Pizza Kitchen & Bar 6 Stony Hill Road
- La Zingara 8 PT Barnum Square
- La Fortuna 37 Stony Hill Road
- Bethel Pizza House 206 Greenwood Avenue
- Bethel Chinese Kitchen 46 Grassy Plain Street
- Ming Garden Restaurant 211 Greenwood Avenue
- Empire Szechuan 85 Stony Hill Road
- Cadiz, 269 Greenwood Avenue
- San Miguel Restaurant 8 PT Barnum Square
- Old Heidelberg 55 Stony Hill Road
- Molten Java 102 Greenwood Avenue
- Best Western Berkshire Inn, 11 Stony Hill Road, ☎ +1 203 744-3200 (fax: +1 203 744-3979), . edit
- Best Western Stony Hill Inn, 46 Stony Hill Road, ☎ +1 203 743-5533 (fax: +1 203 743-4958), . edit
- Bethel/Danbury Microtel Inn & Suites, 80 Benedict Road, ☎ +1 203 748-8318 (fax: +1 203 748-8309), . edit
- Danbury is about 10 minutes away. It's home to Western Connecticut State University, Danbury Fair Mall, and other attractions
- New Haven is about 60 minutes away. It's home to Yale University and the New Haven Harbor
- Hartford is about 70 minutes away. It's home to the State Capitol and many theaters
- New York City is about 130 minutes away. It's home to many attractions including the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park, and many museums and shops