Bensalem is a city in Pennsylvania.
Bensalem, Pennsylvania is a residential suburb conveniently located next to the bustling metropolis of Philadelphia. It connects to the city at it's northeastern point of the city. However, just because it's residential, don't assume that it's only houses and fast food chains. There are a few interesting gems nearby without even entering Philadelphia.
Bensalem is also a perfect place to stay if you want to avoid the hustle, bustle and high prices of the inner city. Buses and trains are available nearby, as well as an accessible car rental service.
- Philadelphia International Airport - Fly in from any other major airport. It is about a 30 Minute Drive from Philadelphia to Bensalem.
Getting around Bensalem and Northeast Philadelphia is a bit more difficult than Center City: there are no subways or local train systems throughout Bensalem.
However, there is a SEPTA trainstation located at 700 Station Avenue, Cornwells Heights, Pennsylvania 19020; which is nearby to Bristol Pike in the Bensalem Township area. Cornwell's Heights is one of the largest Park&Ride train facilities in the Philadelphia Area. The Trenton Line Regional Rail, the train which passes through Cornwell's Heights, takes you to all of the major stops in Philadelphia, within walking distance of many major attractions in the inner city. Taking the train is less stressful and cheaper than driving in the inner city.
For train rides and ticket costs, please refer to the SEPTA Regional Rail website. 
However, if you choose to rent a car, there is more than one car rental facility in Bensalem.
2054 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
1328 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
- Parx Casino, 2999 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020, . the only licensed casino in Bensalem, PA. It is a very large facility jam packed with various entertainments such as horse racing, poker, slots, table games, and even an arcade. There are numerous bars that serve up everything from fancy cocktails to the casual beer; and if it's a real meal you want, choose from Cafe Parx, Parx Grill, and everyone's favorite, Chickie's & Pete's. Valet parking recommended. The parking lot is rather confusing. edit
- Neshaminy State Park, 3401 State Rd. Bensalem, PA 19020. located along the Delaware River in the lower Bucks County area, including Bensalem. Taking its name rom Neshaminy Creek, the park measures 339 acres and has multiple hiking trails to enjoy during the warm weather seasons. The picnic areas and swimming pools are the most popular park attractions. Great for relaxing and spending a quiet day. Farther up the river is a marina, located in Croydon. edit
Neshaminy Mall features great restaurants, such as Manny Brown's and Cafe Rivera, as well as a general fast food court, offering dining for every type of mall shopper. There is a select AMC 24 screen theater, which shows latest releases as well as some independent films on occasion. There is a new Barnes and Nobels, which has a Starbuck's Cafe located inside to drink a relaxing cup of coffee and read.
Neshaminy Mall is open from 10:00am - 9:00 pm Mon-Sat and 11:00am-6:00pm on Sundays. Barnes and Nobles is open an additional hour on weekdays, and until 10 on Sundays.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill, 3210 Tillman Drive Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-245-3555. edit
- Clubhouse Diner, 2495 Street Road, Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-639-4287. Open 24/7! edit
- Nifty Fifty's, 2555 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-638-1950. Over 50 flavors of milkshakes! edit
- Golden Corral, 1465 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-245-5301. Buffet dining! edit
- Friendly's Restaurant, 2639 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-244-1080. Good restaurant for families with children! edit
- Shogun Hibachi, 2080 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-633-0888. B50% off dine in sushi menu. edit
- Sakura Japanese Restaurant, 1973 Street Rd Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-639-9988. Dine in or take out. edit
- Tin-Chue Chinese & Vietnamese, 2066 Street Rd Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020., ☎ +215-245-8822. Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine. edit
- Indian Hut, 1967 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020., ☎ +215-638-2200. Dine in cuisine and bakery. edit
- Mirch Masala, 2088 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-633-9141. edit
- Tijuana Flats, 2814 Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-639-5418. Taco Tuesdaze - $4.99 for two tacos, chips, and a drink! edit
- Redhouse Bagels, 1542 Bristol Pike Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-244-0776. Best bagels in Bensalem! edit
- The Stadium Bar&Grille, 971 Bristol Pike Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +215-638-1772. A casual bar and grill dedicated to Philadelphia sports teams. Love sports? It's the place for you! Free buffet on Friday nights, and live musical performances on Saturdays! edit
- chickies and petes, 2999 street rd bensalem pa. edit
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia-Northeast/Bensalem, 1329 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ +1-215-245-5222 Fax: +1-215-245-1314, . edit
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia, 3499 Street Rd, ☎ (215) 638-1500, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11AM. Free Wi-Fi access, 24-hour business center and flexible meeting rooms. Game room, kiddie pool and sparkling outdoor pool. (40.126,-74.962) edit
- Inn of the Dove, 3901 Old Street Road Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA 19020, ☎ 215-638-3683, . Especially for couples looking for a getaway. Indoor heated pool, free parking, gift shop, Wi-Fi access, and Wakeup calls available. edit
- InnPlace Hotel Bensalem, PA, 3327 Street Rd Bensalem, PA 19020, ☎ +1-215-639-9100, . Offers the perfect balance of comfort and functionality, with great spaces for work or relaxation. The Hotel is near Sesame Place & downtown edit