Belturbet is a small friendly town on the River Erne in beautiful countryside of Northwest County Cavan, in Ireland.
- Heart of the Lakes of Erne
- Emerald Star Crusers. edit
- Course Fishing Packages. edit
- Seven Horse Shoes. edit
- Slieve Russell Hotel. edit
- Clonandra Holiday Cottages - Located in Belturbet, Clonandra Cottages are a development of three star, tourist board approved 1, 2, 3 and 5 bedroom cottages, ideally situated for fishing, golfing, horse riding and general sight seeing.
- Fortview House Bed and Breakfast (Fortview House), Cloverhill, Belturbet. (N3 to Butlersbridge,N54 to Cloverhill, turn right at church Fortview is 1.5miles on left), ☎ 00353494338185, . checkin: 12 noon; checkout: 11am. Beautifull Farmhouse set in a valley between 2 forts with all home comforts and a log fire. Homecooking. Pub next door. Come as a guest and return as a friend. 35 Euro B&B sharing. edit