Belfast is a city in Waldo County, in the Mid Coast region of Maine.
- Maine Chowder & Steak House, 139 Searsport Ave, (207) 338-5225.
- Foxy's Steak House - Rr 1, Belfast, ME 04915, (207) 338-5939 --Excellent food. Restaurant appears to have been a home at one point. It provides a spacious yet intimate atmosphere that is family friendly.
- Daves' Old Fashioned Soda Fountain (Chocolate Drop Candy Shop), 64 Main Street, ☎ 207-338-0566. Retro 1950's fun, from the music to the Soda Jerks wearing their hats, this place takes you back. You can get a vanilla Coke or Authentic Egg Cream made with Fox's UBet syrup. Great selection of penny candy as well as high quality chocolates. edit
- Traci's Diner, 57 Main St., ☎ 207-338-6626. Serves a hearty New England breakfast or lunch at reasonable prices. Some seating with nice views of the harbor. edit
They used to be the chicken capital of the Northeast. Used to.
Back then they had Broiler Day as an annual chicken festival but then the chickens left so now they replaced the festival with Friar Day, a festival where the Catholic priests play carnival games. Bet you can't hit the target at the holy water dunk tank!
- Darby's Restaurant & Pub, 155 High St, (207) 338-2339.
- Three Tides, 40 Marshall Wharf, (207) 338-1707.
- Penobscot Bay Inn, 192 Northport Ave, (207) 338-5715.
- Alden House, 63 Church St, (207) 338-2151.
- The Jeweled Turret Inn, 40 Pearl St, ☎ +1 207-338-2304 ([email protected]), . checkin: 3:00-7:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. An historic Belfast, Maine bed and breakfast lodging offering 7 guest rooms and a secondary apartment outside of the main home. Accommodations include private baths, gourmet breakfast, air conditioning, and wifi. Common areas include wide verandas with porch swings and 4 parlors with fireplaces. Centrally located in Belfast, the Inn is a good home base for exploring this beautiful MidCoast Maine village. Rooms: $149-$199. (44.42483632119857,-69.00401714603063) edit
- Belfast Bay Inn, 72 Main Street, ☎ +1 207-338-5600, . checkin: 3 PM; checkout: 11 AM. Discover an award winning AAA Four Diamond boutique hotel located in the heart of Belfast, Maine, surrounded by quaint shops, galleries, restaurants and just steps to the waterfront. Each of the suites and rooms offer refined and sophisticated furnishings, luxurious amenities, A/C, private spacious bathrooms, and breakfast delivered to your suite. $198-$398. edit