Belfast is a city in Waldo County, in the Mid Coast region of Maine.
- Maine Chowder & Steak House, 139 Searsport Ave, (207) 338-5225.
- Foxy's Steak House - Rr 1, Belfast, ME 04915, (207) 338-5939 --Excellent food. Restaurant appears to have been a home at one point. It provides a spacious yet intimate atmosphere that is family friendly.
- Daves' Old Fashioned Soda Fountain (Chocolate Drop Candy Shop), 64 Main Street, ☎ 207-338-0566. Retro 1950's fun, from the music to the Soda Jerks wearing their hats, this place takes you back. You can get a vanilla Coke or Authentic Egg Cream made with Fox's UBet syrup. Great selection of penny candy as well as high quality chocolates. edit
- Traci's Diner, 57 Main St., ☎ 207-338-6626. Serves a hearty New England breakfast or lunch at reasonable prices. Some seating with nice views of the harbor. edit
- Darby's Restaurant & Pub, 155 High St, (207) 338-2339.
- Three Tides, 40 Marshall Wharf, (207) 338-1707.
- Penobscot Bay Inn, 192 Northport Ave, (207) 338-5715.
- Alden House, 63 Church St, (207) 338-2151.
- Jeweled Turret Inn, 40 Pearl St, ☎ (207) 338-2304., . edit
- Belfast Bay Inn, 72 Main Street, ☎ +1 207-338-5600, . checkin: 3 PM; checkout: 11 AM. Discover an award winning AAA Four Diamond boutique hotel located in the heart of Belfast, Maine, surrounded by quaint shops, galleries, restaurants and just steps to the waterfront. Each of the suites and rooms offer refined and sophisticated furnishings, luxurious amenities, A/C, private spacious bathrooms, and breakfast delivered to your suite. $198-$398. edit