Belcourt  is a town in Rolette County, in the Turtle Mountains area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 2,440 people. Coordinates are Latitude 48.66N & Longitude 99.84W. Elevation is 1,960 feet.
The town of Belcourt is also the only town on the Turtle Mountain Reservation, which is located in the north-central portion of Rolette County.
Father George Belcourt was a pioneer priest among the Chippewa people. The town, which was originally called Turtle Mountain, was renamed in his honor in 1888.
- By car: from Churchs Ferry exit off US Highway 2, about 62 miles north and west on US Highway 281.
- Turtle Mountain Chippewa Heritage Center, Highway 5, Tel: (701) 477-6140. Cultural heritage of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa, includes a museum, art gallery, sculpture gardens and gift shop. Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM; Sa 10AM-3PM.
- Turtle Mountain Speedway, Tel: (701) 228-2202.
- The Mini Casino off Highway 5, Tel: (701) 477-6438. Slot machines and pull tabs. Open 24 hours.
- Sky Dancer Casino, US 281 & Hwy 5, 4.5 mi W of Belcourt, Tel: (701) 244-2400, Toll Free: (866) 244-9467, Fax: (701) 244-0359, . Slot machines, blackjack, poker.
- Skydancer Hotel and Casino, US 281 & Hwy 5, 4.5 mi W of Belcourt, Tel: (701) 244-2400, Toll Free: (866) 244-9467, Fax: (701) 244-0359, .
- Queen of Peace Retreat Center and Bed and Breakfast, Tel: (701) 477-6167, email: [email protected]
- Belcourt Lake, Gordon Lake, Jarvis Lake, Wheaton Lake. Primitive. North of Belcourt.