The Bay Islands (Spanish: Islas de la Bahía ) are several Caribbean islands (and some islets) off the northern coast of Honduras, in the Bay of Honduras.
- Utila - the westernmost island
- Roatan - the largest and most developed, middle island
- Guanaja - the easternmost island
- Hog Islands - a couple small islands and several islets to the south nearer the Honduran coast
- Anthony's Key Resort, Carretera Pavimentada Principal, Sandy Bay, Honduras, ☎ Toll Free 1 (800) 227-3483 ([email protected]), . Family diving vacation destination with private cabanas and ocean vistas on a hillside and lagoon. Enjoy wreck diving, dolphin swim, shark diving, dolphin scuba camp for children, snorkeling, horseback riding. edit