Bay City is a city in Central Michigan.
Bay City is accessible from I-75 / US-23 and US-10 highways.
Bay City is served by Greyhound Bus Lines through Indian Trails.
Midland/Bay City/Saginaw airport (MBS, formerly Tri-City) offers connections through Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and New York (starting in February 2009) on Delta and through Chicago on United.
- Delta College Planetarium & Learning Center . 130-seat, interactive, Digistar theater. Observation deck with panoramic view of downtown Bay City and Saginaw River. Astronomy programs for enthuasiasts of all ages.
The Riverwalk located along the Saginaw river. Features artwork, gardens, softball fields and a children's playground.
- Center Avenue Homes, Eastside (part of Hwy 25). Center Avenue consists of a long string of classic and historic homes built by some of the elite lumber barons who helped settle the area. Each home is different and seems to have been constructed to "out-do" its neighbor. Look for tower rooms, sprawling three and four story homes with wings off of the main structure. free. edit
- Bay City Antique Center (Antique Warehouse), 1020 N Water Street, ☎ (989) 893-1116, . Michigan's largest antiques collection, it's easy to lose track of time inside. edit
- Fusion 1 Cafe, 813 Saginaw St., Phone: 989-891-0551.
- St. Laurent Bros., 1101 N Water St, ☎ (800) 289-7688, . A legendary local candy store featuring hand-dipped chocolates, nuts, ice cream, and more. edit
Visit Bay City's Midland Street for a wide variety of pubs, bars and clubs set in with local shops and restaurants. The area is part of the historic down town of West Bay City.
- Brewtopia Coffee, 810 Saginaw St., ☎ (989) 893-0872, . The best coffee shop in town, and a favorite haunt of many young locals. edit
- Fairfield Inn Bay City, 4105 East Wilder Road, ☎ +1 989 667-7050 (fax: +1 989 667-7050), . edit