Sant Martí is in Barcelona.
- Dos Cielos, Pere IV, . Intimate dining atmosphere with eclectic cuisine. Well worth the visit.
- Sky Food Bar, Pere IV,  Modern atmosphere, Mediterranean style with traditional Catalonian influence with full bar.
- Razzmatazz -  Found off the Marina station, this club has it all, and is the undisputed best Barcelona has to offer. Consisting of several rooms, each one plays a different style of music (pop, retro, house, trance). This club is the pinnacle of Barcelona nightlife, loved by both the visitors AND the Catalans. 15 euros will get you in with a free drink. It's worth paying an entry fee. Saturdays at 2 AM is the absolute best time to go, and worth the 5 minute and 1/4 mile line to get in. Closes at 6 AM
- Hotel Front Marítim, Paseo García I Faria, 69-71 08019 Barcelona (España) 08019 Barcelona (España), ☎ (+34) 933 034 440, . 4 star hotel in Sant Martí neighborhood near beaches. edit
- Hotel 4 Barcelona, C/ Doctor Trueta, 164 08005 Barcelona (España) 08005 Barcelona (España), ☎ (+34) 933 290 954, . 4 star hotel in Sant Martí near Barceloneta beach. edit