Badulla is the capital city of Uva Province, in Sri Lanka.
- Muthiyagana Vihara - Buddhist temple
- Kataragama Devale - Hindu temple
- Dunhinda Falls - Take bus 314 (other busses also go past the falls), 20 Rs approx 15 mins. Lovely 1.2km walk down to the falls, past monkeys and stalls selling snacks and drinks, 200 Rs entry fee for foreigners.
- Royal Botanical Gardens - A tranquil park in the city centre, great for sitting the the shade and eating your short eats, some well kept lawns, footpaths and plants. 20 Rs entry, paid at the building to the right when you enter the gardens (closes at 3.30pm).
- Badulla New Tourist Inn 122, Dunhinda Falls Road Badulla - Tel. 055-23423 - Rooms: 30.
- Dunhinda Falls Inn 35/11 1/1, Bandaranaike Mw - Tel. 055-22406,23028 - Rooms: 20.
- Eagle's Nest 159, Lower Street - Tel. 055-22841 - Rooms: 13.
- River Side Holiday Inn 27, Lower King Street - Tel. 055-22090 - Rooms: 6