Będzin Region is composed by tiny villages located among beautiful landscapes.
There're many buses from Będzin city center to Będzin Region villages. You can also easly reach them by bike or car.
- Bobrowniki. Village with wooden 16 century church. Visiting it is available after contacting Saint Laurence (Święty Wawrzyniec) parish. There're also a mountains called Góry Kamyckie.
- Siemonia and Sączów. Two villages located on Camino De Santiago. There're two 19 century churches and old cemeteries nearby.
- Dobieszowice. Village with 16 century manor (nowaday a culture house) and Polish interwar period bunkers. There's also a contemporary church with a beautiful interior there.
- Targoszyce. Village with 18 century Saint Nicholas church and chapels from the same period surrounding it.
- Toporowice. Place of Saint Florian chapel built in 1914. (Dąbrowska street)
- Niwiska. Village of an interesting chapel from 1939 (Szkolna street)
- Brzękowice Dolne. A village with 19 century chapel. According to the legend its bell can disperse storm clouds.
- Góra Siewierska. Place of the one of the highest hills in the region. It's a great view point.
- Rogoźnik. Village famous by an artificial lake with public beach. It's surrounded by the park. There're also a nice contemporary church, Buczyna Mountain and Saint Jacob's spring (Cmentarna street)
- Dąbie.Village with a beautiful contemporary church
- Preczów. Lovely village on Czarna Przemsza river with contemporary church surrounded by small garden.
- Sarnów. Village near Preczóe with tiny contemporary church resembling old churches of Zagłębie Region
- Strzyżowice. Big village of two churches- Roman Carholic and Polish Catholic one. There's a middle age penitential cross (krzyż pokutny) near Polish Catholic church. You can find a crystal water stream on 1 Maja Street.
- Psary. Quite big village with Psarka spring (Żródło Psarki), Psarski stream (Potok Psarski) and Saint Peter and Paul church from 50s.
- Myszkowice. Village with Łubianki mountain.
Psary Region Culture House,Bobrowniki Region Culture House and their branches use to organize many live concerts, meetings with famous and local artists and other events. There's a public beach and many gastronomic points in Rogoźnik. Czarna Przemsza river in Preczów is good to rest or go fhishing but swimming is forbidden there. View point hill in Góra Siewierska are popular with paragliders.
There're many restaurants and groceries in Będzin Region villages.
The only one accommodation objects in Będzin Region are Zajazd Zielony Gościniec and Noclegi Pod Lwem. They're all located near the main way to Katowice airport.