Atlantic County is in the Shore region of New Jersey.
- Atlantic City — An ocean resort town from the 1800s, the city revived legalized gambling in the 1970s. The boardwalk remains a major attraction and is often packed on any summer weekend.
- Brigantine Beach — South Jersey's best kept secret, Brigantine Beach is a beautiful pristine hideaway for families seeking a safe peaceful haven. This historical town, just minutes away from Atlantic City, is also very modern. Resorts adorn the town and the local golf course is held in high esteem. Overall, a lovely town that many guides would gloss over.
- Egg Harbor City — Small picturesque city with character. Tree-lined streets with houses from the mid-1800s. Established in 1855. It has a small downtown with shops and restaurants.
- Hammonton — Small town distinguished as the "Blueberry Capital of the World". Hammonton's buisness district has been growing steadily for the past few years. Its downtown is one of the best in the region. Shops,resteraunts, and boutiques line differnt parts of the town which make it a popular destination. Its diverse population gives the town a unique cuisine, with some of the best mexican and italian resteraunts in south jersey.
- Mays Landing — Scenic and Victorian-esque historical town about an hour away from Atlantic City, although also very modern. Bed & Breakfasts adorn the town and the local golf course is held in high esteem. Overall, a lovely town that many guides would gloss over.
- Somers Point
- Dorothy (also known as Weymouth Township)
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) is the nearest large airport.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is about 65 miles away. It is significantly larger than the Atlantic City airport and has more flights.
- Ocean City Municipal Airport (FAA:26N) is a small, regional airport with no scheduled commercial flights.
By bus or train
There are also buses and trains that will take you to Atlantic City, which is approximately 20 minutes away by car. The buses that run from China Town in Philadelphia take you to Atlantic City and from Atlantic City, the buses will then take you to your specific New Jersey Shore Location.