Asti is a province in the region of Piedmont, northwest Italy.
- Asti - really nice city with a medieval centre, once known as the city with 100 towers, now a few still remain. The city is also famous for its historic Palio or horseback race, and its wines.
- Cocconato - medieval town located among the Montferrat hills.
- Costigliole d'Asti - nice medieval town with a castle, situated between the Langhe and Montferrat hills.
- Mombaldone - small medieval village part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Monastero Bormida - nice medieval town with a castle at the centre and a medieval bridge crossing the river
- Montiglio Monferrato - small medieval town with a castle, located among the Montferrat hills