Apple Creek is a village in Wayne County in Northeast Ohio. The population was 999 at the 2000 census. The village has a total area of 0.6 mi2.
- Off Route 30, take County Road 44 south. This will take you into the heart of the town. Located about 10 miles southeast of Wooster.
- Northern portion of town runs along historic Lincoln Highway.
Driving or walking. It's small enough to see on foot.
- Splat Shack Paint Ball - 7855 E Lincoln Way, (330) 264-5117
- Veggie Sales Farm Market - Seasonal, 8061 1/2 E Lincoln Way, (330) 264-4900
- Troyer's Home Pantry - Bakery and Amish cooking, 668 W Main St, (330) 698-4182
- Larrys Pizza & Subs - 72 E Main St, (330) 698-9000
- P J's Restaurant - 80 E Main St, (330) 698-0300
- Dutch Heart Restaurant - Amish cooking, 690 W Main St, (330) 698-7400
- Golden Bear - 546 W Main St, (330) 698-1423
- Wooden Nickel- 12 W Main St, (330) 698-3232
No places in town. Numerous choices in nearby Wooster.