Anderson is a small city in the Nine-County Region of Indiana, home to a nice downtown and the impressive Paramount Theatre.
The Indianapolis International Airport is an hour car ride South-East of Anderson.
Driving is probably your best option.
- Good's Candy Shop 1423 W. 53rd St, Anderson. +1 866 375-0309.  Large sweet shop that looks like it's made of chocolate! You can't miss this place - look for the giant candy box sign outside. Family owned and operated, see how the favorite snacks are made - from truffles to fudge, chocolate covered nuts, hand dipped goodies and so forth. They also have a coffee shop!
- 29th Street Cafe 2904 Columbus Ave, Anderson. +1 765 649-1238. If you would like a taste of pure Anderson, try the 29th Street Cafe, located in the heart of Anderson's lovely downtown area. Traditional diner food with a have-it-your-way attitude. You'll remember the patrons and the help alike, and their down to earth attitude.
- King Gyro's 915 S Scatterfield Rd, Anderson. +1 765 640-4260. One of the only places to get a gyro in Anderson, typically served with lamb, cucumber-garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion. King Gyro's also serves regular American fast food, like hamburgers. Customers always note King Gyro's quality food and low prices.
- Lemon Drop 1701 Mounds Rd, Anderson +1 765 644-9055. An old-fashion burger joint, cozy and comfortable. Visitors remember the bright yellow paint, the toy train running around the ceiling, and the burgers on toast (they do have buns though).
- The Toast Cafe 28 E 13th St, Anderson +1 765 644-8131. A traditional breakfast cafe in downtown Anderson, serving up all your American favorites. Omelettes, country fried steak, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, ham, and of course toast.
- Hampton Inn Anderson, 2312 Hampton Drive, Anderson, IN 46013, ☎ 765-622-0700, . edit
- Americas Best Value Inn, 5810 Scatterfield Rd (Just of I-69), ☎ 765-642-4384, . checkin: 11; checkout: 3. 38 +. edit