Ampana is a small town in Indonesia.
- Tanjung Api "Fire Cape" is a 45 minute boat road from the Ampana harbour. Where the natural gas emissions from holes in the earth can be seen burning. Cost is Rp. 500k or less.
- Oasis Hotel Karaoke. Not the most lively karaoke bar but perfect for honing your technique with a minimal of embarrassment. Beers are a little pricey though at Rp. 50k
- Hotel oasis Located at the center of Ampana and it's a perfect transit point after getting rough from the South of Sulawesi or from Togian Islands.Close to the Bank, market, Internet and it's only 5 minutes walk to the harbor. The price starting at Rp 100.000 (standard room), Rp 185.000 (superior room) and Rp 250.000 (Deluxe room)
- Marina Cottage is about 3km from the center of Ampana . And it's a wooden basic bungalow with fantastic from the beachfront bungalow.The price starting at Rp110.000 (standard room) and Rp 350.000 (vip Room)
- Nebula Cottages is about 2.5km from the center of Ampana, on the road before Marina Cottage. Nice wooden bungalows, hot shower. Rooms are Rp 150.000 (fan, hot shower) and 250.000 (AC, hot shower).
- Hotel Irama located at the center of Ampana . It's simple hotel and also close to the Bank, Market,Internet and to the Harbor.The price starting at Rp 70.000
- Hotel Family starting at Rp 80.000/room.
- Hotel Ananda Hotel with Hotspot service, located about 1km from the harbor . The price starting at Rp 70.000/room to Rp 250.000/room. Mosque just across the road.
- A trip on the back of a motorbike ("ojek") to anywhere around town is Rp. 5.000 or less.