Alpharetta is a city in Metro Atlanta.
From Atlanta, take GA 400. Exits 9, 10, 11 lead to the city of Alpharetta.
By car - easiest
By bus - Route 140, 185, 143 (on weekdays only).
1. North Point Mall
2. Windward Parkway
Shop and eat at North Point Mall and on Windward Parkway
American Girl Boutique and Bistro at the North Point Mall.
There is a variety of Indian restaurants in Alpharetta. This include Sri Krishna Villas, Madras Chuttneynath & Sai Murali.
1. Extended Stay Deluxe
2. Stay Bridge suites
4. Hotel Marriott (exit 11)
5. Marriott Residence Inn (exit 9)
- Hilton Garden Inn, 4025 Windward Plaza Dr (GA Route 400 North Exit 11-), ☎ +1 770-360-7766, . 69.00+. (34.092798,-84.239998) edit
- Hotel Sierra Alpharetta, 12505 Cingular Way, Alpharetta, Ga 30004, ☎ 678.339.0505, . checkin: 3:00; checkout: 12:00. All suite hotel located just off Windward Parkway. edit
- Courtyard Atlanta Alpharetta, 12655 Deerfield Parkway, ☎ +1 678 366-3360, . checkin: 3:00 PM; checkout: 12:00 PM. Alpharetta, Georgia hotel near North Point Mall, Windward Shopping District, and Verizon Amphitheater. 149 rooms and 5 non-smoking suites with complimentary Internet. Breakfast and dinner available at the Bistro. (34.089638,-84.269214) edit
- Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/North Point Mall, 1325 North Point Drive, ☎ +1 770 587-1151, . Newly renovated Alpharetta hotel near dining, shopping and cultural venues. Adjacent to North Point Mall. edit
- Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward, 5465 Windward Pkwy West, ☎ 1 770 664-0664, . Newly renovated extended stay hotel in Alpharetta, Georgia. 103 non-smoking suites with complimentary Internet. Breakfast included. (34.08804,-84.270922) edit
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Alpharetta, GA, 3000 Mansell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022, ☎ (770) 645-6060, . Enhance your business trip or family vacation with a stay at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Alpharetta, GA, featuring free Wi-Fi, a complimentary, hot breakfast daily and an outdoor pool. Located off GA Highway 400 at Exit 8, our all-suites hotel on Mansell Road puts you in the business district near the offices of Microsoft and Honda as well as top attractions like North Point Mall and the Chattahoochee Nature Center. You're less than 30 miles from Atlanta sites like the World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium and Six Flags Over Georgia, and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) lies just 32 miles away. While you're exploring Alpharetta, hit the walking trails at Webb Bridge Park, take the kids to the playground at Wills Park or go for a jog at Big Creek Greenway, all just minutes away. When you're ready to recharge, return to your suite equipped with a flat-panel TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. $98 - $125. (34.037917,-84.29699) edit
|Routes through Alpharetta