Alcobaça is a small city in western Portugal.
- For other places with the same name, see Alcobaça (disambiguation).
The main Lisbon-Porto route is A/1.
Linha do Oeste line (Lisbon-Figueira da Foz) via Leiria.
Alcobaça Mosteiro - Túmulo de D. Pedro (Tomb)
- Monastery with its imposing church and tombs of the unfortunate couple: King Pedro and Inês (maid of his wife). Inês was killed by order of his father Afonso, in order to prevent their marriage after the death of the queen.
Stroll along the Old Town
the Rivers Alcoa and Baça - whose names originated Alcobaça
Alcobaça Jardim dos Amores (Love Garden)
the Love Garden (Jardim dos Amores) - celebrating the passion of King Pedro and Inês, maid of Constance of Castile married to King Pedro.
- The Fonte Nova Rua da Fonte Nova, n.8 Alcobaça, 2460-046 Portugal.
- Hotel Santa Maria , R. Dr. Francisco Zagalo, 20/22 . A three star hotel.
- Fátima – the worldwide famous city of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary. Visit the great Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima.
- São Martinho Bay
- Berlenga Island, in summer only.
- Batalha has a nice monastery.
- Leiria, with its famous castle.
- Pinhal de Leiria, pinewood forest.