Albany is a city in Dougherty County in Georgia's Plantation Midlands region.
- Ray Charles Plaza, (Front street between Oglethrope Blvd. & Broad Ave.). This downtown park memorializes Albany's most famous musician with a revolving, illuminated, bronze, statue of Ray Charles that also plays his music. edit
- Elements Coffee Company, 726 Ledo RD Ste 10, ☎ (229)435-1163. Small local coffee shop with unique options for breakfast food until noon, friendly helpful staff who will make suggestions, quick service and good quality food. Breakfast and specialty coffee runs just over $10 edit
- Garden Inn (Hilton Garden Inn Albany/Hotel), 101 S Front Street (Located next to the James H. Gray Sr. Civic Center in downtown Albany), ☎ +1 229 888-1590 (fax: +1 229 518-5055), . checkin: 3:00PM; checkout: 12:00PM. Has 122 deluxe guestrooms and 13,000 square feet of diverse meeting and banquet space. edit
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany (Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany), 3011 Kensington Court, ☎ +1 229-883-8288 (fax: +1 228-883-8287), . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. edit
- Courtyard Albany (Courtyard Albany), 3019 Kensington Court, ☎ +1 229-889-8015 (fax: +1 229-889-8017), . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. edit
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albany, GA, 2809 Nottingham Way, ☎ +1 229-317-7100, . edit