Żory (Zho-ree) is a city in Silesian Voivodeship.
The closest airport's located in Ostrava. It offers connections with London-Stansted operated by Ryanair and Warsaw-Chopin by LOT Polish Airlines. Bus carrier Sindbad offers direct connections between Żory and many Austrian, Belgian, Danish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Luxembourg, German, Swiss and Italian cities. Carriers as Retman, Eurobus and GlobTourist offer direct connection to Croatian cities of Sesvete, Zagreb, Karlovac, Zadar, Sibenik and Split. Żory is located on A1 motorway.
- City Center. City center with market place and old tenement houses and churches.
- Hering Villa. Art Nouveau villa from 1908 built for city's mayor- Ferdynand Hering, nowadays a city museum
- Water Tower. Beautiful water tower on Kleszczowska street.
- Graduation Towers (Tężnie Solankowe). Graduation towers located on Wodzisławska and Żorska streets.
- Mary's Oak (Dąb Maryjny) An oeak located in Kleszczówka district, according to the legend, Polish king John III Sobieski used to stay here.
- Lutheran church. Modernist church on DK81 way.
- palace. 17 century palace in Baranowice Śląskie
- Twinpigs West World theme park
- Our Lady Mother of the Church church.(Wodzisławska 138 A) Contemporary church in district of Rogoźno with beautiful mosaics and stain glasses.
- Baraniok Forest. Beautiful forest area
There're many beautiful ponds in Żory:
- Gaganiec and Lakota ponds (Złota street)
- Kleszczowiak pond (Nowopszczyńska)
- Śmieszek pond. Pond with public beach, canoe and water bike rental
- Lasoki district. District with many ponds
- Bies ponds (Kasztanowa and Tęczowa)
- Folwarki district. District with beautiful ponds
- Erg pond (Ogniowa)
- Górniok, Okrąglok, Bagieniec, Kościelniok, Jeziorak Wielki i Mały ponds. Beautiful ponds group on Kradziejówka street.
- Rowien district. District on the border with city of Rybnik
- Gwaruś Recreation Center. Located in nearby Suszec, grass and sandy beaches
- Sikowiec. District of nearby Suszec with some lovely ponds.
There's an Aquarion water park in the city. There're open air swimming pools in district of Roj.
- Vivi Residence, Promienna 6. edit Object located 2 km from city center, free WiFi, restaurant
- hotel Alto, Huloki 1. edit Hotel in the city center, restaurant WiFi
- hotel & Spa Kameleon, Boryńska 7. editSpa hotel in the city center, free WiFi
- Stary Młyn, Męczenników Oświęcimskich 20. edit Object in the city center, free WiFi, restaurant
- ABI Noclegi, Rybnicka 220. editObject located near A1 motorway, mostly dedicated for workers, shared and private bathrooms
- U Joanny, Boryńska 59. editWorkers' guest rooms located 2 km from city center, garden
- Noclegi Abris, Rybnicka 21. edit Object located in city center, mostly dedicated for workers, WiFi, the object's composed by two buildings, just on Rybnicka and Zielona streets.
- Boryńska 65, Boryńska 65. editObject mostly dedicated for workers, in the city center, Internet
There's a camper place on Śmieszek Pond near Rybna street, not much far from beach.
- Rybnik — City famous by Rybnickie lake
- Wodzisław Śląski — Another city among ponds
- Jastrzębie Zdrój — Spa city
- Orzesze — An interesting town with some historical objects.
- Pszczyna — City famous by its palace and Łąka lake
- Pawłowice Region — Region with rich cultural heritage
- Kobielice — Village with a beautiful contemporary church. Its interior resembles old wooden churches in Tatra Mountains. There're also beautiful stain glasses and decorations.
- Suszec — Village with beautiful old church with a Boża Męka (God's Suffering) cross nearby. There's also a big cemetery chapel, you can see it on request.