Łęczyca is a town in Łódź Voivodship.
The city's famous by legends on Boruta Devil.
You can go there from Zgierz or Łódź.
- collegiate. A Romanesque church, one of the Poland's oldest one.
- castle . Medieval castle which hosted Polish kings Kazimierz Jagiellończyk and Sigismund III Vasa. Nowadays it heads a museum.
- City center. City center with beautiful tenement houses, churches and town hall.
- You can rest on Zalew Miejski lake but the disadvantage could be close proximity to railway.
- There're weekend houses near Zalew Miejski.
- There're many weekend houses in the whole town.
- There're forest trails on the way between Łęczyca and Poddębice, there're some benches.
The only one accommodation object's Zajazd Senator. The object is built in Polish manor-house style. There's a restaurant. There's located on town's outskirts.
- Besiekiery — Village of castle ruins owned in the past by prince of Transylvania - Andras Bathory
- Leźnica Wielka — Village with beautiful artificial lake hidden in the forest. There's a pristine beach.
- Poddębice — Small old town with a palace
- Krośniewice — Small town with rich historical past