If you believe some Wikitraveller -- including yourself -- should have administrative status, use the template below. After fourteen (14) days of discussion, the user will be granted administrative status if:
- The nomination has been given the support of the community, including at least two other administrators,
- The user has indicated a willingness to take on the job of administration, and
- There are no outstanding objections.
This nomination process is also applied to nominations for Bureaucrat.
=== [[User:Username|Username]] ===
'''Nominated for:''' Administrator/Bureaucrat (Pick your choice)
'''New election''' / '''Reelection''' (Pick your choice)
'''Self-nominated''' ~~~~ / '''Nominated by:''' ~~~~ (Pick your choice)
'''Acceptance:''' (Not applicable if self-nominated)
'''Do not support'''
Nominated for: shared.Administrator/ko.Bureaucrat
Self-nominated Mkpaulo 23:35, 1 September 2009 (EDT)
Discussion: If I am elected for admin, Korean version of wikitravel will be managed like ko.wikia. see also Liaison reports/Korean
- Support, once we get the Korean version running! I've mailed yet another reminder to IB. Jpatokal 05:30, 2 September 2009 (EDT)
- Support. User:mkmk 1:37, 7 September 2009 (EDT)
Support Neutral Oppose. Agreed, great work on the Korean portal for Shared! --Peter Talk 23:53, 6 September 2009 (EDT)
- I'm withdrawing my positive vote of support until at least until the Korean WP block issue  is explained. --Peter Talk 15:50, 7 October 2009 (EDT)
- I just took it esay for volunteering. But they were serious. I have retrieted to new frontiers. ko.wikia and meta. and strategy(adminship). mkpaulo.
- Based on  this, Mkpaulo had problems with copyvios and uploading machine translated text in 2008, and was banned in 2009 for using multiple accounts. Jpatokal 23:53, 7 October 2009 (EDT)
- It was properable to use nonlogin state editing for someone including me, admin and reader. They say you stop!! and don't say I will. That was ok.
- A little more research, and no real explanation, leaves me only more concerned. (Although I realize that there is a language barrier here.) It appears he is still abusing multiple accounts on Wikia. And just look at the history of one of his discussion pages . I'd love to see the Korean Wikitravel get started, but I'm leery of giving a user admin rights who has been misbehaving on other wikis. --Peter Talk 17:00, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- holy bloody moley! Oppose sertmann 20:03, 8 October 2009 (EDT).
- Thankyou very much!! Sincererly, MKPaulo!!
- Oppose Bad translation quality, sockpuppet scandals in Korean Wikipedia. --Kwj2772 08:40, 7 October 2009 (EDT)
- Can you explain what the sockpuppet problems were? Mkpaulo, why did you need many accounts? Jpatokal 23:54, 7 October 2009 (EDT)
- why should I edit is problem to me and them.
- ko:wikipedia admin Hun99 blocked him because mkpaulo is sock of wikipedia:ko:user:Paulo. Also, PauloHelene and MayJune are considered to be his sock . And he made a lot of account, so you can check his account list on wikipedia:en:User:PauloHelene or wikipedia:de:Benutzer:Mkpaulo. His socks are blocked on ko:wikipedia and ja:wikipedia because he used those accounts to crack a bureaucrat account on ko:wikipedia. Kwj2772 00:26, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- Wait, what do you mean by "hacking a bureacrat's account"—did he steal a password? --Peter Talk 17:00, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- According to this a confirmed sockpupet (PaulaHelene) of mkpaulo's wikipedia account was granted unauthorized sysop rights after someone (unknown) had accessed a KoWP's admin account, which is highly suspicious (though unconfirmed). This is of course not behaviour we would like to see on our immensely more peaceful corner of the internets, so I'd like an explanation - I'm not too found of the prospect of the potentially power hungry admin in our ranks.
- Though, he has done nothing but good, hard, honest, work here, and this would leave us without an admin for the forthcoming Korean version. Uh, tricky tricky. sertmann 19:40, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- Comment (Sorry, I can't speak English well.) As one of the Korean Wikipedia Administrator, I think he is a 'criminal.' Because of Administrator's account hacking incident. Please, do not 'support' for him. --Kys951 09:19, 8 October 2009 (EDT)
- Oppose per kwj2772. --FriedC 06:13, 10 October 2009 (EDT)
Nominated for: administrator (ko)
Self-nominated FriedC 01:14, 21 October 2009 (EDT)
Motive: User:Mkpaulo has failed his administrator nomination. So I want to be a administrator of ko.wikitravel instead of him. Please watch my other user page. korean wikipedia, Wikimedia Commons
I would support as an administrator, you seem to be a helpful user at ko wp. I'm wondering if in situations like this, where there aren't any existing Wikitravelers working on the launching of a language version, if we should maybe make a veteran WT'er (Jpatokal for instance) the bureaucrat, rather than handing said rights to a brand new user – cacahuate talk 02:52, 21 October 2009 (EDT)
- OK, You're right. I change it. :) --FriedC 04:28, 21 October 2009 (EDT)